Pages:
Author

Topic: Who should be held responsible for the problems of the society - page 2. (Read 276 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%
I see this issue as nobody's business cause na their choice and the only story we go hear na when yahoo boy create another madness, the girl in question like to play around or na her mama dey force her but at the end of the day she will make her decision and go for her choice, government no suppose follow for this matter, no be every time we go paint government bad, even with no jobs and employment people dey wey dey hustle so e no suppose be issue, and we dey shout employment for the country that's good but even with the government jobs people will still get involved in this dirty act and some girls go still follow.
Activity: 714
Merit: 358
Underestimate- nothing
The failure or outcome of every child is first the fault of the parents and second, that of the individual.

The role of a parent in a child's life can't be over emphasized and most of the saucy, rude, stubborn or supposedly wayward people we find in our society are product of poor parenting. Most parent are too selfish that they can watch their child go into irresponsible activity without putting any effort to bring them out of it and as long as money comes a long the way, they are cool with it. But the truth is that any parent that support his daughter to date a yahoo boy was once into street and so it's obvious that the lifestyle is in the blood.

But as a person, regardless of the kind of training you've received from your parent, it's your primary responsibility to take care of yourself and know that if a yahoo bit want to plus up with anybody, it is going to be with you and not your mother and so you need to use your head well o.

His their anything like good or bad yahoo is the first place?

Charity starts at home, so any character that a child portrays will be the fault of their parents. Sometimes I wonder if some children are genuinely raised by their parents because when they act badly, they call it love rather than disciplining them. When a child does something wrong, they also say that it's just a child until the child starts crying, and this is why our current state of affairs and all the societal issues are also a result of the support of their parents.  

And the reality is that many parents are aware that their kids are addicted to yahoo, and rather than counsel them to avoid engaging in such behavior, they will support them because they stand to gain financially from their kids' involvement. They will also avoid discussing honesty with their kids because they believe that yahoo is bad and has no positive effects.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
This afternoon, I went to a bar to cool off my brain due to the hot weather then I was sitted peacefully sipping my glass of beer when I lady walked in and the waitress greeted the lady who happened to be her aunty so the Aunty started advising her to be calm and not follow wayward girls that doesn't add value to her life and the Aunty advised her not to date yahoo boys (internet scammers and fraudsters) then the girls mother who happened to be the beer parlour owner intruded in their conversation and said that there a genuine yahoo boys out there so if her daughter sees such a guy that she's gonna date him so the Aunty of the girl now told her sister being the mother of the girl that yahoo is yahoo that there's nothing like genuine yahoo boys.

Now, most of some wrong decisions some people take in life is being influenced by their parents and i now begin to wonder if in this situation of the conversation between this girl, her aunty and her mother is it also the government that told her to date yahoo boys? Like the numerous problems we are facing in this country can it really be channeled to our government because the reason why I'm asking is because had it been our government gave a conducive environment for it's citizens to be employed and have something meaningful they're doing with their lives they wouldn't be involved in frauds and other social crimes in other to make money and no parents can advise their children to marry or date fraudsters and criminals.

So who is really the cause of the problems of the society???
Society problem are much, and it caught a cross  various factors,but government are to be held majorly accountable for most societal ills.in a situation when the government does not provide adequate amenities to cater for its citizen there would be likelihood of  people taking matters to their hand,regardless as individuals it is important to be contempted with what one have and live within their means .Unfortunately that's a virtue that most youth do not have and have made them to seek a quicker means of making money,unfortunately this act have also led to the high rate of ritual killings,kidnapping and the rest. So the responsibility  of problem in the society is by the government and individuals ,and for this problem to be fixed the government  need to make laws to elevate mases from poverty,providing enabling environment for businesses to thrive and encouraging youth to go into entrepreneurship,creating jobs and so on.
Meanwhile individuals can also solve this problem by being industrious,hardworking and ready to learn as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
The failure or outcome of every child is first the fault of the parents and second, that of the individual.

The role of a parent in a child's life can't be over emphasized and most of the saucy, rude, stubborn or supposedly wayward people we find in our society are product of poor parenting. Most parent are too selfish that they can watch their child go into irresponsible activity without putting any effort to bring them out of it and as long as money comes a long the way, they are cool with it. But the truth is that any parent that support his daughter to date a yahoo boy was once into street and so it's obvious that the lifestyle is in the blood.

But as a person, regardless of the kind of training you've received from your parent, it's your primary responsibility to take care of yourself and know that if a yahoo bit want to plus up with anybody, it is going to be with you and not your mother and so you need to use your head well o.

His their anything like good or bad yahoo is the first place?
Activity: 322
Merit: 166
Now, most of some wrong decisions some people take in life is being influenced by their parents and i now begin to wonder if in this situation of the conversation between this girl, her aunty and her mother is it also the government that told her to date yahoo boys? Like the numerous problems we are facing in this country can it really be channeled to our government because the reason why I'm asking is because had it been our government gave a conducive environment for it's citizens to be employed and have something meaningful they're doing with their lives they wouldn't be involved in frauds and other social crimes in other to make money and no parents can advise their children to marry or date fraudsters and criminals.

We are the architect of our own lives and we shouldn’t blame anyone for all the wrongs that will happen to us. Everyone is facing one or two issues but that doesn’t warrant you to not look for other legal means to make yourself useful to the society. In the case of this girl with her mum and Aunt, her mother will only put her into more trouble if that is the advise she can give to her child. No mother will want what is not good for her daughter but that shouldn’t be done through the wrong way.

Because everybody is doing it and they become successful in it and you know it is the bad way doesn’t warrant you to also do the same. What is bad is bad and what is good is good. We shouldn’t have any reason like the government not providing jobs to be the reason to do something illegal in the society. If we want to base on that idea, everyone will join something illegal today in the society. And which society can progress when everyone becomes a criminal?
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
It is true that the government cannot solve all the problems in the society. Most of the problem we have in the society emanated from the family. It is the family that trains a child that go out there in the society. While we blame the government in somethings, we equally have to blame the parents for the characters that their children showcase in the society. There is no way the government can provide jobs for everyone in the society. In this particular issue I blame the mother for giving out bad advise to her daughter.

Societal problem originate from home. Most people causing problem in the society started their wahala right from home. Imagine a home with 5 kids and non of them was send to school nor go to learn hand work. What do you think will happen to them in the future. We always forget, we are all leaders at our prospective home, office, area, etc. How do we manage this various areas. If parents can control their kids from home at the early stage, we will have less problem in the society.
Activity: 224
Merit: 151
It is true that the government cannot solve all the problems in the society. Most of the problem we have in the society emanated from the family. It is the family that trains a child that go out there in the society. While we blame the government in somethings, we equally have to blame the parents for the characters that their children showcase in the society. There is no way the government can provide jobs for everyone in the society. In this particular issue I blame the mother for giving out bad advise to her daughter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
What happened there is self discipline and self decision it's left for the girl whom is taking advise from both parents to be in a better place to take the right decision than listening to her parents ( her aunty and her mother inclusively). Let say like as you are now, you knows what is Good and bad if you decided to choose the wrong part doesn't it mean you can't change and amends your ways? Yes you can but just that the situation of the country is making you not to focused and things that right at the right time.

Back to the young girl who was taking advise from her both parents, usually we have to blame her mother because female child are mostly influenced by their mother since they can share more dip secret with their mother than fathers, so whatever that turns to happened to that girl is strictly on her mother rulings and power hence as reasonable girl or smart babe she ought to be, she is left to make the right decision of her life because if she dies today she is not dying with her Mother, Aunty or Sister's.

At this point we don't have to apportioned blame to government for not making our lives looks like those in abroad and even those in abroad live a wayward life because there are also bad eggs over there not because they don't have good environment or even good Government but it's just that such person has decided to be useless with their life.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Basically, nobody is the problem of society, but everybody is the problem of society. If we dive deep into how society is now operating, you will find out that even the slightest person is involved in the so-called societal problem one way or another, from the commonest taxi driver or okada rider to the president, who is corrupt. So how then do we expect one particular sector of society to take the blame? If we can change our own ways from the smallest crime we commit that seems normal, then the whole society could change from our changes.

Moving forward, I don't blame anybody for whatever is happening in society. Evolution brought us this situation. Back then, when the world was in a primitive society, there was nothing like cyber crime and everyone lived happily, but now the internet has brought it's good to us, but normally in every society there are also good and bad people, so the ones who made use of the flaw of the internet are the people we believe are at fault for the misbehavior of the society, whereas they are not the problem; the problem lies in the root.

For a nation to be free, they have to first know the root of their problem. In our nation today, the problem isn't the people, but our problems are the foundation of our country. From the time of colonialism on, societal problems began. The ways of life of the colonial masters that were introduced to us brought us to these societal problems, from the introduction of Christianity to Islamic religion. I won't go deep into that today, but the problem in our society today isn't what we think it is.

Back to the situation at hand, the aunty is not to blame, the mother is not to blame, and the fraudsters are not to blame. Like I have said before, none of them is to blame, but all of them are to blame.

Even if there is no work in the country or no job for the unemployed to engage in, it's a personal decision to go into fraud. There are lots of things that one can do instead of fraud, but they all decided to go into fraud because of their greed, so the fraudsters are responsible for their actions, which means they are to blame in that aspect. The government, too, is to blame for not providing jobs for its citizens.

I would love to go further, but I will be visiting this thread regularly to explain more reasons why everybody is to blame.
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
This afternoon, I went to a bar to cool off my brain due to the hot weather then I was sitted peacefully sipping my glass of beer when I lady walked in and the waitress greeted the lady who happened to be her aunty so the Aunty started advising her to be calm and not follow wayward girls that doesn't add value to her life and the Aunty advised her not to date yahoo boys (internet scammers and fraudsters) then the girls mother who happened to be the beer parlour owner intruded in their conversation and said that there a genuine yahoo boys out there so if her daughter sees such a guy that she's gonna date him so the Aunty of the girl now told her sister being the mother of the girl that yahoo is yahoo that there's nothing like genuine yahoo boys.

Pages:
Jump to: