Pages:
Author

Topic: Who sold Bitcoin Gold At Close To All Time High? - page 2. (Read 201 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 18
One thing I know is that any form of a forked coin that has its name Beginning with Bitcoin.... eventually turns worthless. Bitcoin Diamond, bitcoin Gold etc... where are they now
sell them as soon as the fork has finished taking place and buy bitcoin or else you will be left to hold worthless coins.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
Btc gold i believe at the highest peak hit like 450 dollars.  Of course you got 1 for everyone btc you owned.  I still have not claimed btc gold yet as in do the process with my wallet.  Now its worth like 10 dollars.  Now this is like saying you didn't sell btc or any altcoin at the highest price.  But the thing here is btc gold was given to you for every btc you owned.  So because of that, im frustrated.  After bitcoin gold came out, i recalled lot of ppl said it would drop in price a lot and many ppl sold it at the 200-300 dollar price when it was out.  At the all time high, it was 450 which is a lot.

Anyone here never claimed their btc gold?  Only reason why i didn't claim it or even say i claimed it and wouldn't sell it because i thought it would go high just like btc cash.  But most ppl back then were wrong when btc price only went up etc.

Pages:
Jump to: