Pages:
Author

Topic: Who sold their bitcoins? or HOLDing ? - page 2. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
I think the majority of the people sold them and probably regret it now though.

It's only a matter of time until the price adjusts back, i'd say btc is already on the way of doing that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
As of now i just on hold my bitcoins because I predict it would be much bigger profit as last year.As now prices are so dip it would be the best buy.Dont panic if would be dip just wait for the right time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 20, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
some issues make me sell all Bitcoin, local Exchange in my country is under great pressure from Government and threatened to close. this may be just an issue, but for me it makes me worry.
I decided to secure my assets and wait for the situation to return to normal.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
January 20, 2018, 02:22:28 AM
so far, I still hold my bitcoin and I think I want to sell some amount because I really need money to do some urgent things and I hope I can withdraw with a lot of money. I got a feeling that bitcoin price will increase in the next weeks so I think I will prepare my bitcoin to sell and I hope my feeling is right.
I agree, for me the only reason in considering to sell coins is when you need it most in emergencies and your coins will be your last resort. Other than that, I could never find any reason of sellingcoins during crasg era. This will not take forever, be patient and wait. Market is now starting to recover.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
January 20, 2018, 02:19:29 AM
Only brave man hodl their coins, and the cowards are going to sell. Most wants to cut off their loses not knowing that market will recover soon. And by the time market will recover, they are left behind regreting for selling their coins at a very cheap price. I do not want to be that kind of man, I would rather risk and wait than to panic and regret.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
I have sold my bitcoin. I use the money to invest in altcoin, I think bitcoin is slowly raising because the price is too high now. Maybe later I will buy bitcoin again, depend on the condition and price at the future
Activity: 30
January 20, 2018, 02:11:23 AM
Looking at technical performance of Bitcoin on monthly at quarterly basis the trend is sideways. On yearly basis the candle sticks says that it start again to climb. Many people think they selling the coin, but I see the other way around. In days to come it will climb again to $24K.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 20, 2018, 01:58:02 AM
so far, I still hold my bitcoin and I think I want to sell some amount because I really need money to do some urgent things and I hope I can withdraw with a lot of money. I got a feeling that bitcoin price will increase in the next weeks so I think I will prepare my bitcoin to sell and I hope my feeling is right.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 20, 2018, 01:35:40 AM
I choose to hold my bitcoin until bitcoin price becomes $ 50,000 then I will sell my bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 20, 2018, 01:31:09 AM
many of us here are holding bitcoins, selling now will be a very bad idea, better wait for it to grow. for now, i keep on investing unto bitcoins.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
January 20, 2018, 01:05:00 AM
Did ppl sell of all thr bitcoins or sold some and kept some,  or ppl are still hodling it , weathering this bitcoin crash storm !

I'm in the hodling team. In this bitcoin crash we will test our patience. And still wait for the pumping time again of bitcoin. And buy more bitcoin if you still have extra penny.
Activity: 87
January 19, 2018, 11:28:57 PM
I am now holding my bitcoin because as of now, the value of bitcoin is down. So i'm just gonna wait for the right time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
January 19, 2018, 11:27:32 PM
Me right now i am holding my bitcoins because i know that soon it will pump, just be patient dude
Activity: 7
January 19, 2018, 11:08:59 PM
I didn't sell any BTC during the dip, in fact i was tempted to buy some more but decided to invest in Altcoins instead.
It's a good decide bro. When the BTC down we can make more and when it pump done we can buy some altcoin with the profit of it.
Activity: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 19, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
I choose to hold my bitcoins and I plan to buy in more of it because I think the price will rise again in the near future. And the price will be higher than before and the profit will be good.
Activity: 392
January 19, 2018, 08:56:23 AM
Did ppl sell of all thr bitcoins or sold some and kept some,  or ppl are still hodling it , weathering this bitcoin crash storm !

I am not selling my bitcoins yet because the price is not right for me. Even though i really eanted to sell it because i wsmt tp buy sometjing i am preventing it because i do not want to cut off my loss so just hold it for a while and wait for the bitcoins to rise again to the marke. I am sure that those are gonna happen before the year ends so there is nothing to worry about. Just have a little patience and hpld still.
Activity: 168
January 19, 2018, 08:55:35 AM
I didn't sell my bitcoins. I believe that in the summer of bitcoin can be worth $50K and the end of 2018 - $100k.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 08:51:30 AM
It is encouraging that most people did not panic when the price of bitcoin began to decline. Indeed, there are all prerequisites for increasing the price, as well as new records and ups.
Activity: 128
quarkchain.io
January 19, 2018, 08:46:08 AM
I'm not sold or holding bitcoins.I'm holding altcoins. Grin Grin But Anyway holding always better than selling.If we can bear a little dip in market it makes more money in future. Cheesy
Activity: 370
January 19, 2018, 08:42:49 AM
i don't sell my bitcoin as of now i do HOLD them because i do believe in the next 2 years the bitcoin will pump much more bigger and we should HOLD now because the market will return to its proper price
Pages:
Jump to: