Pages:
Author

Topic: Who uses myetherwallet? - page 65. (Read 12944 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 05:14:13 AM
I use myetherwallet almost every day and every time I am Online, not just be me used it but I'm sure quite many or thousands of individuals and organizations uses myetherwallet to see the progress of their hardships in joining lot of the cryptocurrency paying activities and watch how many coins and tokens being deposited there. Good thing there is myetherwallet to motivate you as you can see all tokens you have in your etherwallet.

Well, I would not say that it is very reliable, always see people who have hacked wallets ETH. but most likely it is because they do not care
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
December 19, 2017, 05:13:49 AM
What a funny topic? Who don't use Myetherwallet?
MEW is the hottest wallet for ethereum and ERC20 tokens so every investor or trader must use MEW. Safe, fast, secure (Don't get phished )
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 05:12:40 AM
Who uses this wallet? - https://www.myetherwallet.com/
What say about him?

I've been using myetherwallet for quite some time, and I would say that it is one of the best and safest wallet that there is. The transaction charge is not that high. Plus, most importantly, it has a very secure way of keeping the information of one's wallet. Although, there are fake websites that claim they are myetherwallet, still we need to be more keen.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 19, 2017, 04:46:30 AM
I use myetherwallet.com, in my opinion it is one of the best wallet I've ever used, because it's easy to use, looks interesting and can not make mistakes. besides myetherwallet.com supports ERC20, so it can be used altcoin lot (because the coin moss using ERC20).
Activity: 854
December 19, 2017, 04:45:47 AM
I use it but I import it on imToken app as it makes things better. Smiley
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
December 19, 2017, 04:40:45 AM
What say about him?

I am using myetherwallet.com. But I am only using myetherwallett.com exclusively for my campaign-related payments. I have yet to buy a certain coin and send it to myetherwallet.com. Nevertheless, I am trusting this wallet 100%. There are several hacking incidents, big ang small, in the past related to this wallet but so far my experiences with it are rather smooth and orderly. The good thing about such wallets is that you are the one holding your private key. 
December 19, 2017, 04:36:51 AM
What say about him?
what do you mean what to say about it?the service?well for me this is one perfect wallet for my alts.theres no wallet has been created than this etherwallrt from the service to support i have never encountered any problem yet since i start using this for couple of months now
GFE
Activity: 336
December 19, 2017, 04:30:42 AM
What say about him?

I think it is reliable and comfortable wallet for coins storing. Its protection is good and this wallet is continiously improved Smiley
Activity: 380
December 19, 2017, 04:20:29 AM
i can say that MyEtherWallet is the safest and secured wallet.

How do you say it is safe?
Easiest hacked, most phishing made wallet is MyEtherWallet! Do not give false information to newbies.

I use it too, but it's not safe.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 03:58:43 AM
I use this wallet. I think this walet was the best for etheruim. You also can hold in this wallet all ERC-20 tokens. But be very careful been phising, bookmark the oficial site.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 03:57:55 AM
i can say that MyEtherWallet is the safest and secured wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 19, 2017, 03:53:06 AM
Pretty great wallet, capable of storing any ERC 20 tokens. Be careful of phising sites with very similar names though. Bookmark the official link to avoid getting scammed.
I used meta mask for google chrome with my which integrate to my etherium wallet it adds additional security and my ether wallet already have already a features that being added to Google chrome extension for ease of use.
Activity: 238
December 19, 2017, 03:46:39 AM
Pretty great wallet, capable of storing any ERC 20 tokens. Be careful of phising sites with very similar names though. Bookmark the official link to avoid getting scammed.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 19, 2017, 03:38:55 AM
Best wallet for etherium, using almost every day secure and trusted.
Activity: 168
December 19, 2017, 03:00:55 AM
I use it as my wallet for ethereum. I say it is safe and reliable to use.
December 19, 2017, 02:34:04 AM
I have been using my etherwallet for the better part of this year and I can tell you authoritatively that I have never had any single issue with MEW. MEW is totally of the hook! It only interact with the ethereum blockchain and that is it!
Activity: 168
December 19, 2017, 02:33:23 AM
What say about him?

I do. It's a very good wallet for several reasons:
1. You can store A LOT of altcoins in it. This way you don't have to install 100 different wallets for each coin you buy.
2. It's secure
3. Easy to use (once you start using it).
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 02:33:04 AM
I use ether wallet. i use it or i should say i just keep it. i mean i don't have any funds in it but yes still i have a login and keep logging in from time to time to see if some bounty has fallen in it or not. and so far no bounty has been trapped. Cheesy
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
December 19, 2017, 02:26:58 AM
I do.  Myetherwallet is ERC20 wallet.  I like how I can check my token transactions in etherscan.io or explorer.io.  It is widely accepted in a wider network and secure by linking it with metamask.  It has a simple design that makes it user friendly.
Activity: 364
December 19, 2017, 01:47:13 AM
In principle, the ethereal wallet MyEtherWallet is quite good and functional. I would, however, change a bit of its design. The functional string in it is barely noticeable, I would increase it a little in size and somehow more conveniently would have posted it.
    In addition, recently on mobile phones after downloading a purse on top of it appears immediately a screensaver with information about the need to observe precaution when working with a purse that is not retracted. What for it is necessary, it is not clear.
Pages:
Jump to: