Pages:
Author

Topic: Who wants to bet that EOS is not in the top ten next year? - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
EOS will not be in the top 10. And it will be in the top 5. I am very confident in this EOS coin. extremely potential. Next year I think it's just behind BITCOIN and ETH
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
The problem is, you can easily lose bet, because EOS has 420k Ethereum in his account and can buy hit EOS coins so much to inflate prices to skyhigh and keep it in top 10...

So you will likely lose!
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
EOS is just a bubble coin. They will not be able to rise in the future. I think it can only be ETH or BCH that are two coin worth investing in right now. That is in my opinion.
Overvalued, overhyped, And many more. They will able to rise in the future but remember as you said if that was only becoming another pump and dump coin. Larimer run from bitshares and then steem and the last is EOS.

Why those dumb people are still considered EOS as the future platform and that was a big joke. How EOS comes with the only improvement on the existing protocol just like smartcontract.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
obviously overvalued atm but i will not bet against anyone claiming so Cheesy this coin pumps
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
EOS is just a bubble coin. They will not be able to rise in the future. I think it can only be ETH or BCH that are two coin worth investing in right now. That is in my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Way over valued.

It is overvalued I believe, at least as a token with no actual network.

If they actually get their main net launched this year, then I definitely believe there is a huge chance that not only will they stay in the top 5 coins in terms of market capitalization, EOS could even overtake the 4th or 3rd spot, claimed by BCH and XRP at the moment.

We saw what happened with Steemit when it launched, there was a huge hype period that brought prices up drastically. I expect something similar happening to EOS, although I definitely wouldn't buy myself at nearly $20 per EOS, that's just a crazy number for vaporware you're paying for.
Activity: 196
How much do you want to bet? And how are we specifically defining "next year"?

...or are you simply trying to stir up a conversation and don't want to make an actual wager?
I really support you to bet with him, I hope he really wants to bet, as he said, I just want to express my opinion, that EOS will reach the top 10 for next year, I can not join the bet, because I have nothing to bet on. Wink Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
That would be very interesting to follow, I hope someone accepted the bet. I still have many doubts about EOS and I believe that the project will still encounter many difficulties. Only now is finishing ICO since it does not even have the Main Net. Still need to walk a lot, so that the current price makes sense.

Is there any platform already working for these types of bets? Anyone with a smart contract who accepts multiple currencies?

Angur was such a project, if I'm not mistaken.
copper member
Activity: 48
How much do you want to bet? And how are we specifically defining "next year"?

...or are you simply trying to stir up a conversation and don't want to make an actual wager?
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Way over valued.
Pages:
Jump to: