Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Will buy Binance? 🤔 - page 3. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 711
"Play Poker on Telegram"
November 08, 2022, 07:18:28 PM
It's just one of those things where you sit back and watch as things unfolds. There are many companies or people that are more than capable of buying the exchange. I wouldn't be surprised if some banks or Governments make an offer someday.
Relating this in a centralized exchanges like bank, a group set of individuals come up and get united and develop their personal bank and fund it to start operation, so therefore I'm of the opinion that individual one or two person's can combine and by binance, so i think that op doesn't know or understand it in such narrative that two person's can pair and own a binance due to the status of their capitals or funds.
copper member
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1813
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
November 08, 2022, 07:03:31 PM
>FTX goes bust
>Binance buys it
The recent bit if funny thou. How shall we now refer to the once popular Blockfolio app? Will it now be Binance (formerly FTX(formerly Blockfolio app))?  Cheesy

Who will buy Binance 🤔  if they go to dust 😔?
What comes around goes around. Time will prove us right here, or wrong. Things change so quickly in crypto. Look how fast FTX sunk.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 08, 2022, 07:03:11 PM
maybe a new exchange, which can fight binance, as we know binance is the biggest exchange right now, so if anyone can beat binance in the near future or later,  that exchange will buy binance assets, we don't know in the future everything can happen in the world this crypto
Activity: 1554
Merit: 413
November 08, 2022, 06:59:05 PM
It's just one of those things where you sit back and watch as things unfolds. There are many companies or people that are more than capable of buying the exchange. I wouldn't be surprised if some banks or Governments make an offer someday.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
November 08, 2022, 06:54:10 PM

It is hard to say. But I reckon there will be a few more exchanges to go before that happens. Binance has been immensely popular. It grew fast, basically when there were few other options. However, even though Binance is an important company in the crypto space, it is far from irreplaceable.

Who will buy Binance? Probably someone with a lot of money. Perhaps Musk?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 08, 2022, 05:14:01 PM
Luna goes bust
>3AC goes bust
>Voyager and friends go bust
>FTX buys it
>FTX goes bust
>Binance buys it

Pages:
Jump to: