Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will win? - page 3. (Read 573 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 12:45:04 AM
I do not think that in June we should expect the growth of prices for bitcoin and other altcoins . I don't think it will be until the end of August.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 12:41:44 AM
no need to know who will win, which is clear at the time when bitcoin prices will increase each month will benefit many parties.
not that easy. bitcoin prices can grow and can go down at any time you must understand. buy when prices go down and sell when the market goes up then you will be the winner.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 12:36:03 AM
It is evident that the bears have been winning. They have actually done so because of so many bad news hitting the market. In either case, I quite understand one concept that on the long run, the bears will be highly crippled. They have already won, but will soon be crippled in no distant time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 12:28:53 AM
anyone who wins in June does not matter, as long as the market assets we play today remain bearish and bitcoin will not go down even grow well
Activity: 125
July 13, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
Oh, it’s July now, and unfortunately it didn’t reach that height. I can't predict the future things. But I hope that Bitcoin will reach $12,000 by the end of the year, and I will patiently wait for the arrival of this day.
Activity: 229
July 13, 2018, 12:19:58 AM
Its hard to predict... whose gonna win😁 but I'm still hoping the price of Bitcoin will rise..So that we can make a huge profit.. Let's see what happen..😁
Activity: 518
July 12, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?

Looking on what have been happening during last half of the year I think that there is no reasons to discuss what will be next time. If prices will rise or, contra, will fall. I don’t know. At least I can not say it with confidence.
Anyway we need to wait winter then price fill rise!
Activity: 672
July 12, 2018, 02:31:09 PM
Its really hard to predict the future price of bitcoin but I am of the opinion that the price of bitcoin will increase when there are lot of money in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
July 12, 2018, 02:24:08 PM
Hey guys, what do you think who will win in June bears or bulls? Do you think we will see bitcoin 12000$ in June, or we will stay in bearish market and bitcoin won’t grow?
june had already passed, and its already july. we still can't see $12000, I think, we should wait for more months to see the increase in the price of bitcoin. it will take its time until it can recover for sure.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
  Every one of us here wants to win or the bull will defeat the bear but no one can tell the timetable, perhaps it will not happen this year because there are so many issues should be solved that affect the stability of crypto, what matters most is that Bitcoin and altcoins still holding their prime to bounce back when the bull is coming again.
Activity: 286
July 12, 2018, 10:10:54 AM
i think in the end bears will win, just because crypto cannot stay like it is right now.  We have too manipulated market and that why we have such problems like x10 dumps and x10 grows.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 12, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
At the moment I think all of you guys know that the whales are winner. LOL. I don't know how much money the whales have that they can easily control price of whole crypto market like that. Seem like the whales don't wanna let Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies rise back in this year cause until now price of BTC and all other cryptocurrencies are really low and there are no signal of a new pump.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 12, 2018, 10:08:24 AM
no need to know who will win, which is clear at the time when bitcoin prices will increase each month will benefit many parties.

The winner never quits and quitter never wins. Rightly said by an author as those who stay long and hold it will be a winner as last year people who continue holding it where the winner in the end and those who sold in between considering it will not rise, or it is bubble etc lost huge  money making opportunity.

I do believe also that the one who succeeded are those who didn't quit, those who never say die but sometimes if you know that you would end up losing most of your money then I guess it's the time to still and keep it low still didn't quit but manageably still on going with a mind full of  techniques and strategies on how would you manage it.
Activity: 756
July 12, 2018, 09:57:12 AM
No one can predict who will be a winner because the value of bitcoin are unstable. If you gain profit in the end of the month you are the winner and you loose a profit you are a looser.

That is very true. Looks like the bears are winning the game but by the end of the day, the winners or the loosers are the investors and traders instead. Unfortunately, even predictions of most experts in crypto trading are not that accurate. Only manipulators decides the game.
Maybe authoritative experts say something and predict only in their own interests, in any case no one can predict how future events will develop.
Activity: 85
July 12, 2018, 09:56:51 AM
I think the bears are winners this month. Bitcoin will be 6000. In August, the market can change direction and you will be able to see at least 7000-8000 dollars for bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 12, 2018, 09:55:14 AM
No one can predict who will be a winner because the value of bitcoin are unstable. If you gain profit in the end of the month you are the winner and you loose a profit you are a looser.

That is very true. Looks like the bears are winning the game but by the end of the day, the winners or the loosers are the investors and traders instead. Unfortunately, even predictions of most experts in crypto trading are not that accurate. Only manipulators decides the game.
But I also think that cryptocurrency has great potential in this industry, through their superiority, they have a great chance to win in this battle because many investors want to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 09:54:36 AM
I think it's not worth to wait for this month to expect growth, most likely we again expect a fall, perhaps even up to $ 5000
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
And finally in the month of June bear wins and it won with a very big margin, So for this month of July let's see who is going to win this July, I just hope bull wins this time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 12, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

Activity: 462
July 12, 2018, 09:45:48 AM
I think whales always win. And we can only envy them and fix the profit when the market is bullish.
Absolute truth. But in this market we also can make good money, no matter-bearish or bullish.
Bitcoin is a coin that goes up and down like any other coin. which distinguishes it from Bitcoin remains at a very high price even in declining circumstances. so it's great to have and support Bitcoin, and I'm sure for Bitcoin to win in the end.

Bitcoin is always on the top coins that had a huge amount and great potential. Second is ethereum with a great performance, last year the price was rapidly growing and I believe before the end of the year it will happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: