Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will win the smart contracts competition? - page 3. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
EOS and TRON are competing nicely with Ethereum. This is a good sign that the cryptocurrency industry is a healthy one. The presence of great competition in the market will surely lead to a more improved platforms. Thinking that Ethereum has lined up its upgrades already few months ago that will last until next year. Now, as EOS and Tron are growing in terms of clients, for sure upgrades will be needed in the future. This is a healthy competition.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
We can say that behind most of the successful projects are eth. But I do not really know how it will continue. Because, the falls in eth's price made the devs feel a little more thinking. Perhaps this will lead to changes in future decisions.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
for now and in the next few years, I think ethereum is still king.
there is no platform that can rival ethereum from various aspects. whether it's eos, waves, stellar and others. it is difficult to challenge ethereum, because the crypto community still believes in and supports ethereum
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
I think Ethereum will still be the best smart contract holder in Crypto, EOS and Tron can't get past Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Ethereum was obviously the leader and the only main smart contract platform of 2017 and 2018. But now I see that EOS is doing roughly double the activity as Ethereum and even Tron is doing around as much if not more activity as Ethereum.

Do you think EOS will be the big smart contract platform of the next crypto boom (and possibly further in to the future)? Or will Ethereum manage to hold its lead with its future tech upgrade scaling solutions?

Or is there another platform you think will challenge them?

Right now I'm thinking EOS could very well challenge Ethereum for smart contract dominance during the next crypto boom.

On the basis of the EOS, game projects and projects for betting on various sports are created.
Etherium remains the platform for all other projects. I am sure that Ethereum will remain the best platform for creating new projects in the next few years. The network has seriously dropped the cost of transactions and this is a great opportunity for those who often make payments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
Although there are many different types of altccoin in the market & also apply way of competition one to another. But l think eth.is the best for  using and no anyone can beat.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
I don't there is a "winner" in this "competition" because this is not a competition, they all grow together and they all improve together.

If you want to look for a winner in the smart contract world than look at the mirror because you me and all others won thanks to this smart contract works. Ethereum will still exist and be amazing, eos will be too, and all others like that will be amazing too.

There is no stopping any of these. Think of the crypto currency world, bitcoin is huge but there are other amazing great coins too so that means bitcoin didn't "won" anything special, it just grew bigger thanks to other coins as well so everyone won, same applies here as well and we all will win thanks to the increasing rivalry between these coins in smart contract world.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
I do believe ethereum will always remain as the best in smart contract,
tho eos and tron are doing well for improving the smart contract, still eth is the original and also have continuous development as well.
Activity: 756
First I want to say that their competition is really cool.
Thus projects will be able to move to new levels of technology.
My opinion is that ETH was a leader, and it will remain, it has a very large user base and conceptual developments.
although of course there are already many other projects, and many have already written that the broadcast was killed. Before this is still very far away. simply because it was the first broadcast, and continue to work on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ethereum was obviously the leader and the only main smart contract platform of 2017 and 2018. But now I see that EOS is doing roughly double the activity as Ethereum and even Tron is doing around as much if not more activity as Ethereum.

Do you think EOS will be the big smart contract platform of the next crypto boom (and possibly further in to the future)? Or will Ethereum manage to hold its lead with its future tech upgrade scaling solutions?

Right now I'm thinking EOS could very well challenge Ethereum for smart contract dominance during the next crypto boom.
At present EOS still does not have enough strength to challenge ethereum. if you look at the advantages of eos it might be better. but if seen from the support of the ethereum community it is still far ahead of eos.

I think ethereum still can't be beaten even for the next few years, even though eth still has the same problem now. but that won't make eth left behind
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
First I want to say that their competition is really cool.
Thus projects will be able to move to new levels of technology.
My opinion is that ETH was a leader, and it will remain, it has a very large user base and conceptual developments.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
For ethereum, in my opinion, it will still master the smart contract for the future because they will certainly develop it for the better, for EOS, the potential to be seen is booming because their development is quite good, but still the main program of EOS is I rarely see tokens / coins from EOS can be traded on the major exchange while ethereum is often and even easy to list on the major exchange
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I may sound a bit biased but honestly im a long time eth supporter and i do not see any massive reason why eth will loose this game as they are already coming up with advanced solutions to the issues they have faced in the past and this year is full of aggressive developments for eth network so i think eth will strengthen its rank and dominance im expecting massive 2020 for eth.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
As of now, I am still seeing ETH to be the market leader for smart contracts. But we never know, maybe there will be a great project coming up to replace ETH in becoming the smart contract market leader.
Ethereum is the creator of smartcontract and other platforms only plagiarized the smartcontract that created by ethereum. EOS is a crap platform consider when dan larimer was seeing an opportunity to get a lot of money when he was moving to the EOS and leave steemit that this time it has no future.
Activity: 1344
I hope it will be Ethereum. He has proven himself very well over the year of existence.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think ETH has a big advantage of being the first one and having bigger community when we compare to other coins. On the other hand hard working will pay. As we know some of the projects are working harder then ETH team to get more share on competition.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
For me eth is still the best and the most friendly user on most smart contract projects. Others are keeping up like eos and tron but still their projects are too early to compared with eth. I know improvements has been made but eth still is the one can be used by all without any difficulty. Only problem here is that eth congestion still high. But hopefully they can fixed it and soon eth will be the best platform out there.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
As of now, I am still seeing ETH to be the market leader for smart contracts. But we never know, maybe there will be a great project coming up to replace ETH in becoming the smart contract market leader.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13

I strongly disagree with how eos smart contract work... if I was to pick an alternative smart contract I would go for tron instead of EOS...
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
it's true that EOS is increasing in its smart contracts, but I still strongly believe that ethereum will continue to be the leader of the altcoin and as a big smart contract.
Pages:
Jump to: