Pages:
Author

Topic: Who will you cast as Satoshi in the upcoming Bitcoin hollywood movie? - page 2. (Read 4347 times)

qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
I always thought something like a "beautiful mind" theme could do well for such a movie Smiley

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
btcmy.net
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
As all we have from Satoshi is text, Morgan Freeman doing the voiceover of it.

That guy died already twice according to Twitter , it might die for real before the movie production starts.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
As all we have from Satoshi is text, Morgan Freeman doing the voiceover of it.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Zuckerberg , just to piss the winklevoss twins Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
It would just be silhouettes and code on the screen with a mysterious setting that will make it so you cannot tell whether it is Japan or the UK.

This could be closer to reality:

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
It would just be silhouettes and code on the screen with a mysterious setting that will make it so you cannot tell whether it is Japan or the UK.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I don't know why, but I actually think of Angelina Jolie when trying to put someone in that place.. Who says they have to be a male? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

lol i still can't stop loling
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Blitz:The price affects the perception of the news
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
A young Toshiro Mifune....

Alternatively, Steve Buscemi
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
--------------->¿?
Bitcoin hollywood movie? Did I missed something?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I'd cast Goat, because then I'd know his real name, so I could find that picture of him and a bunch of other bitcoiniers sitting around a table, with goat flipping off the camera. That was my desktop for a while, but someone got onto my computer and changed it to George Costanza, and I don't know what happened to the Goat picture.

That or Spiderman. There was an interview with Stan Lee about Spiderman a long time ago, and he said the greatest atribute of spiderman (the original comics) was no one knew his ethnicity, or age, so any kid could pretend they were spiderman. Same thing applies here.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Keanu Reeves or Jet Li
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Either nobody is Satoshi, it's an advanced AI, or we are all Satoshi!  I don't know.. that's all I got.   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: