Pages:
Author

Topic: Who Would Really Buy Facebook Coin? - page 19. (Read 11118 times)

copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 12:04:22 AM
I think this brand of coin it will be huge success because Facebook is well know and i think their coin will serve as payment for their services like for ads and purchase and their are lots of possible use their coin
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
May 21, 2019, 11:39:02 PM
Probably... only if I need to purchase goods or services that is only offered via the FB platform.

I don't like Facebook for its censorship and for selling out your information.
Never had FB, Friendster or any other socmed accounts that could be tagged to my real world identify.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
May 21, 2019, 11:36:19 PM
Forgive me but I don't see any article talking about facebook having a launch of their crypto coin in India. If I'm not mistaken, their coin would be stable coin and it will launch on Q3 of this year. Actually, nobody would invest on stable coins lol. This is an ache to people, the project is good the project isn't only a project it is not a drawing they have a concrete platform that is used by many. Yet, their coin is stable.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 21, 2019, 11:33:35 PM
I'm sure there are private company to buy or will be open to public for investors around the world but I would not be one of them, even Facebook is my main social media to engage with people. I have no intention to buy it anyway, there are a lot good coin to hold already and I don't need to add facebook coin on my portofolio. I prefer to earn it (if possible), instead of buy it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
May 21, 2019, 11:17:35 PM
Im pretty sure there will be a huge numbers of supporters of facebook coin,theres a huge userbase for facebook and im pretty sure there are hundred of thousands of bitcoin or cryptocurrency user in general plus im pretty sure that facebook will get big partnerships from other platforms like wechat/instagram and many more.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 21, 2019, 11:12:49 PM
Honestly, who would buy this? Serious question! I've been reading about it and I don't see how Facebook can create a coin that upholds the values crypto portrays (censorship free currency).

https://tipestry.com/topics/5ce41169570b6c1f0750a040/facebook-to-release-its-own-cryptocurrency-on-whatsapp-%E2%80%93-libracoin-%E2%80%93-with-its-base-in-switzerland-and-first-launch-in-india
Pages:
Jump to: