Pages:
Author

Topic: Who would you be? - page 4. (Read 3268 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
July 06, 2014, 02:11:11 AM
I'd love to be a caveman while retaining my intellect.  It would be an interesting experience. I could conquer the world. Then again I dunno about the women. Then again I'm not sure I'd go that far back...

I'd love to go back during the Roman times.  Possibly be an emperor.  I'd be a god.  I love those grand architectures and their impeccable craftsmanship.  It's just remarkable what those people built.  And I can only imagine how marvelous it must of looked when it was new.  

I think both the caveman and Roman emperor would lead to very short lived experiences of - well, life. Grin Being brutally murdered, poisoned or falling victim to some diseases would really ruin it for you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 05, 2014, 10:55:36 AM
Franjo Tuđman or King Petar Krešimir IV. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
July 05, 2014, 08:44:27 AM
Batman
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
July 05, 2014, 02:17:32 AM
If you could choose to be any person in the world from any other period besides the 21st century, who would you be?

I'd love to be a caveman while retaining my intellect.  It would be an interesting experience. I could conquer the world. Then again I dunno about the women. Then again I'm not sure I'd go that far back...

I'd love to go back during the Roman times.  Possibly be an emperor.  I'd be a god.  I love those grand architectures and their impeccable craftsmanship.  It's just remarkable what those people built.  And I can only imagine how marvelous it must of looked when it was new. 
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
July 05, 2014, 02:09:20 AM
If you could choose to be any person in the world from any other period besides the 21st century, who would you be?
Pages:
Jump to: