Pages:
Author

Topic: WHO YOU REALLY ARE. - page 2. (Read 262 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2020, 01:18:39 AM
If you can't control yourself when you're drunk, then don't drink. - This is what I say to my friends when they're reasoning out doing crazy things, beating their wives or having a quarrel with their drink mates.

They're hiding to that reason that they can't control themselves and activities when they're drunk. But to me, in reality, they know what they do and they're still aware of what's happening.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 20, 2020, 02:14:39 PM
When you are drunk you lost your self control and consciousness which doesn't make who you are. Self control is one of the behaviour from evolved living things which is really developed at human beings as well.

If actually don't like your wife then beating her is not a solution just get separated and live your life as your wish.
Well as you put it that I am more convince on what OP has said.
Maybe alcohol and pressure would release who we really are since we have been controling our self when we are in the right state of mind.
Maybe when we are drunk we are releasing our deepest part of our true form that we might have never known or acknowledge.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 19, 2020, 03:10:19 PM
When you are drunk you lost your self control and consciousness which doesn't make who you are. Self control is one of the behaviour from evolved living things which is really developed at human beings as well.

If actually don't like your wife then beating her is not a solution just get separated and live your life as your wish.
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
December 19, 2020, 12:20:07 PM
      I have a theory that what you do, when you are angry pressured on drunk is who you really are.
We consciously  suppress different part of us when you're drunk for instance inhibitions or suppression is lost and those parts of you become exposed. Wife beaters usually beat up their wives when drunk. Should they be excused because they're under an influence?

Let's discuss please
Pages:
Jump to: