Pages:
Author

Topic: Whoa, Ethereum breaks the $200 barrier - page 4. (Read 965 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 100
February 09, 2020, 12:13:15 PM
It is also a surprise to me to see ETH breaking the $200 barrier easily. This is a good start for the year and I can see that it might be a sign for continuous bull run for most of the alternative coins
indeed very profitable and I have also benefited from the increase in ethereum. but I'm not surprised if ethereum can achieve it. because I believe ethereum can be better than now.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
February 09, 2020, 11:18:15 AM
current price is #225. a prediction from a friend believed to be an expert claims it will retract at #230 but i doubt it and i don;t believe it because ethereum has never experience any bull run since 2018 after the price hit over 1,500. this is the first time and i believe it will reach 250 price mark before any retrenchment.
None of the coins have experienced a pump after the end of 2017 and this would be the first time they have started showing us some growth and this is what makes us expect the bull runs. The same conditions were been seen in the early 2017 when the prices started showing slow growths at the initial year and that they had a major pump in the mid year. Even this year would bring cryptocurrencies onto a immense peak which is what we all are expecting from the markets.

According to my technical analysis, I assumed that $250 would be the resistance for ETH and once they cross that limit, they would continuously start having a pump.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
February 08, 2020, 11:36:57 PM
Most of the investors we invest in are Alter Coins.So this is everyone's expectation that Alter Coin Market is in a good position. If the market runs well, everyone will do well. And new investors will be interested in investing.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
February 08, 2020, 07:56:56 PM
It is also a surprise to me to see ETH breaking the $200 barrier easily. This is a good start for the year and I can see that it might be a sign for continuous bull run for most of the alternative coins
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
February 08, 2020, 07:33:19 PM
I was surprised to see that today, ETH broke $200 price barrier, and a lot of altcoins in the top 10 are also making a good run, is this the bullish signal that we all have been waiting for the altcoin market?

Source: Binance

hopefully this is really a sign of a bull run and of course I hope the price of ETH will continue to rise, because I have waited a long time to hold my ETH, then what I have been doing to buy and hold ETH will get results, so if the market really does recover and there is a bull run, then I will get a very big profit from investing in ETH.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 08, 2020, 06:40:35 PM

2local is committed to innovative, sustainable businesses that care for
the environment and the climate, fair work and economic growth📈.
2local wants to contribute to a new global partnership that will be necessary in order to achieve the UN objectives.

Action is needed by everyone!

See more at https://2local.io
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
February 08, 2020, 06:28:25 PM
With this market improvement, it gonna expect that more people will come back again to crypto and that would help to generate more pumps over dumps. Though it was too early to think for a bullish market but, we are moving to that way and we can't deny that most of us are expecting that thing again and again. The $200 break is something signifies that $300 has come closer every day. This positive looks for ETH give courage to every holder to keep holding until the moment will come to sell. And hope they could make it and so the uptrend momentum will continue even until the end of this year.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 08, 2020, 05:48:53 PM
It is very pleasing to see ETH broke that 200$ jinx. It is great to see the uptrend considering the fact that we have all been waiting to see something like this. It is a pleasure.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 08, 2020, 05:37:55 PM
Sad, I bought one Eth a couple of months ago. Now I wish I would had bought 100.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 08, 2020, 04:36:06 PM
In the last 7 day graph almost every coin in top 20 marketcap value got increased it the prices so yeah another bullish trend or just the accumulation period before the real bull run begins which will happen after the reward halving.But its good feel that prices are in upward so don't get attracted into any FUDs and don't let the weak hands to destroy the bullish trend on crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1403
February 08, 2020, 04:15:40 PM
Very good to see ETH doing well and keep strong at the second place, only above BTC
I still hold my ETH since I mined and bought some coins, I really believe in the future of ETH
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
February 08, 2020, 03:34:27 PM
I was surprised to see that today, ETH broke $200 price barrier, and a lot of altcoins in the top 10 are also making a good run, is this the bullish signal that we all have been waiting for the altcoin market?

Nothing made me happier than this in the last 12 months. It's really good to see the alt market is running towards the next bull run. Some tokens like BNB, LINK, ZEN are ready to outperform the market. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 392
February 08, 2020, 02:35:52 PM
Truly, this is simply incredible news, that Ethereum defeated $ 200 and started to proceed onward. I generally said that Ethereum will astonish us and along these lines get great prizes. I likewise expect that the Ethereum coin will develop and arrive at the high purpose of 2017. So extremely fascinating occasions anticipate us ahead
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 08, 2020, 12:29:05 PM
current price is #225. a prediction from a friend believed to be an expert claims it will retract at #230 but i doubt it and i don;t believe it because ethereum has never experience any bull run since 2018 after the price hit over 1,500. this is the first time and i believe it will reach 250 price mark before any retrenchment.
in 2019 Ethereum tried to go back to the bull trend, but only reached the price of $ 360, and that made me sell there, because the price failed to break the resistance, maybe 2020 could return to $ 360, and maybe if price broke it I would buy back
I think it will happen easily when the bull run has come like this then the price of all cryptocurrency will increase, now only need to wait for how traders react to it because various kinds of signals have arrived and prices at the exchange are ready to rise sharply.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
February 08, 2020, 11:31:05 AM
in 2019 Ethereum tried to go back to the bull trend, but only reached the price of $ 360, and that made me sell there, because the price failed to break the resistance, maybe 2020 could return to $ 360, and maybe if price broke it I would buy back
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 08, 2020, 10:20:26 AM
I think because bitcoin has increased, and etherum also took a good increase too. some days the green and bitcoin markets have reached $ 9700, meaning that it has almost returned $ 10k after nearly 2019 has been difficult to move up. while the increase of etherum by 2.88% is very positive for etherum, meaning that there is no decrease in price that allows it to the lowest value before etherum 2.0 is completed. I think this is a good week for the crypto market because almost all coins in the top 10 coinmarket cap have increased.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
February 08, 2020, 10:14:02 AM
Well I think its a good news for me. Maybe eth will be back to where it once was before. Still hoping a lot though.
Activity: 168
mada mada dane
February 08, 2020, 09:46:36 AM

It's just 3 days ago and now ETH is at $225. I was really surprised too when I checked earlier that it did break the $200 barrier. Glad that BTC and altcoins are making improvements nowadays and hopefully they're able to maintain such positive news in more months to come.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
February 08, 2020, 09:31:49 AM

Yes surely it is a bullish signals. This year is going to be great for the altcoins as we can see some of the major altcoins like BNB, XRP, ETH, etc have already started showing us some growth which might even bring the bull runs closer. Breaking $200 barrier for Eth was not at all a easy task and ETH was really struggling to go beyond. Even bitcoins are much closer to $10,000 which have made a lot of people expect the arrival of bull runs.

There might perhaps be a dip before the alts can make a boost so yet I am hoping that the price for eth might go below $190 before it could start pumping above $250. Hope we all are able to make extreme profits from these markets in the financial year 2020 as this is really going to be a great year for the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
February 08, 2020, 07:28:17 AM
Ethereum holders can not be said happy to see the price of Ethereum able to penetrate $ 200, if Ethereum is able to return to the minimum price of $ 500- $ 700, it will make the community very happy, including me  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: