Pages:
Author

Topic: Whoever just sent me 0.001 BTC out of the blue... - page 2. (Read 4564 times)

legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
I spent more time looking at the chain of transactions involving this 0.001 BTC transaction.  It's really interesting.  In a very short period of time a bunch of addresses received this amount.  These "donations" occurred dozens (possibly hundreds) of times before and after mine.

If anyone is interested, here's the transaction from blockchain.info:

http://blockchain.info/tx/d0753917b1391384f9013c943fcf5d0a498021d5b147a05b9cdc26c626e4d0a4
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
why such things never hapen to me.....
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
well, it might be a smart way to avoid taint
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It was me.  Tongue and it was an accident... If you wanna sent it 'back' to my mog address that'd be just grand  Grin hehe

I just need the owner of the address who sent me the 1btc to sign a message to verify =)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
KUPO!
It was me.  Tongue and it was an accident... If you wanna sent it 'back' to my mog address that'd be just grand  Grin hehe
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
people should always double check the wallet address they are sending btc to

You're correct they should, however I don't suspect this is the case here. A random donator sent multiple donations.
donator
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Study the past, if you would divine the future.
people should always double check the wallet address they are sending btc to
Activity: 154
You should buy BTC with it and then you won't have to post about 0.001  Tongue Cheesy
legendary
I found a $10 bill on the floor at the grocery checkout on Sunday!  Finally the stars are aligning for me!
Activity: 154
I found a whole quarter once, just sitting on the ground. That's nearly 0.0025 BTC!
I never do those begging threads.  All my BTC comes from mining and selling a thing or 2.  Plus that random "donation"

if I keep getting 1BTC out of it im not ashamed =D
legendary
I never do those begging threads.  All my BTC comes from mining and selling a thing or 2.  Plus that random "donation"
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
Sometimes the "guilty" party is me regarding these mini-donations. But I can't lay a claim on this one.
the last post in the link is me. Nobody has come forward yet.

For the .001 folks, did you post in any of the threads as I did, offering free btc? I just...I don't think things like this happen by accident with BTC.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2879964
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
I traced the transactions back and it looks like a lot of addresses were sent 0.001 BTC one at a time.  Weird.

Maybe a pool Op trying out crappy codes. That, or he wants you back baby............. Tongue
legendary
I traced the transactions back and it looks like a lot of addresses were sent 0.001 BTC one at a time.  Weird.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Lucky guys Cheesy
legendary
Ooh, I sense the beginning of an epic thread.

I looked at the transaction in blockexplorer but frankly I'm not adept at interpreting it.
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
interesting, I got .001 aswell today. It didnt even go to a mining address of mine. At least not that I can tell.
legendary
No it's my main mining address actually.  But I haven't mined in months.
Pages:
Jump to: