Pages:
Author

Topic: Who's a Full Owner and not going to jump ship? - page 3. (Read 4387 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
buying a modest home is my dream.. but that's not happening for a while. i don't have enough coins to buy a house until bitcoins grow by an astronomical amount - a number that we may not ever see.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
At this time I will cash out the remaining bitcoins I have in bulk if I see a price I like. But I am making new bitcoins all the time now which I am keeping as bitcoin for the time being.
Activity: 276
Say if it got to 100,000 then for myself I would probably withdraw 2 of the coins to buy a house in a warmer country and set up a charity.  Then leave the other half as bitcoins and buy things and do work in bitcoins.  Kenya is already doing it.  Also Cyprus I believe.  China I think too.

unaware
what what what
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Say if it got to 100,000 then for myself I would probably withdraw 2 of the coins to buy a house in a warmer country and set up a charity.  Then leave the other half as bitcoins and buy things and do work in bitcoins.  Kenya is already doing it.  Also Cyprus I believe.  China I think too.

unaware
Activity: 276
Pages:
Jump to: