Pages:
Author

Topic: Whose problems does Bitcoin solve? - page 2. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 08:05:26 AM
All problems of bitcoiners is solved by bitcoin. In terms of financial the bitcoin help people for their financial status. It helps a lot of people for their needs.

Yes bitcoin really help a lot of things to the users, especially in financial, because of bitcoin, users earn more money than to their jobs (I think), and because bitcoin can give money to the users, the users already fulfill their needs and also their wants. Bitcoin helps other people in investing to make their money increased and grow as much as bitcoin can give.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:52:46 AM
In traditional international trade, people often use dollars to settle accounts!

Now there is a way of settlement, they can trade with BTC!

Amazon also accepted BTC's payment method!

BTC has solved the people's dependence on the bank, can free trade!
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 21, 2018, 05:45:39 AM
I think that now there are many charitable platforms based on the blockbuster. Therefore, first of all, bitcoin is charity.
Activity: 196
April 21, 2018, 05:26:24 AM
First and foremost it solves our financial problem. Secondly, in my opinion it can solve the problems with electricity and internet connection in remote areas.Why? Once the leaders in that secluded area is anxious to join this cryptocurrency like bitcoin, he will find a solution to have that electricity and internet connection into jump into this.Mind you it might work.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
April 21, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
Here's what i learned.Whether you see bitcoin as a solution depends on who you are and how you define the problem.

Everyone's basic need is just money. You all would accept it. What bitcoin can do as currency? Just use it to solve the issues arose by money. The debts, loans and interests can be cleared by bitcoin. Just get into the forum and look for ways to earn if you wish to gather in such a way. We  have so many witness whose lives were enhanced with bitcoin's earnings. Every money oriented issues can be solved with bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 21, 2018, 02:07:16 AM
I guess it's all a matter of perspective. BTC does have the potential to solve problems be it financial or whatever aspect of life there is. At the end of the day, it's all about who has it to wield or mold it to whatever purpose that person wants. Fact, we all have our problems to deal with on a daily basis and we all do our best to get through or around those problems.
Activity: 406
April 21, 2018, 01:42:32 AM
Nice article, for bitcoin is s life changer that is why it is cable to help the middle class,financial refugees ,northern poor and the southern poor, it created as a financial freedom to all those in financial slavery.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
April 21, 2018, 01:41:11 AM
I got this image from an article titled whose problem does Bitcoin solve published in 2015, a bit old. Technology/Internet money/Blockchain/Internet of Things. Bitcoin futures was sort of a mainstream moment and the Wall Street is already looking for their cut. Financial refugees/corruption/remittances/unbanked. Cryptoanarchists/privacy/freedom of speech/political freedom/economic freedom/no regulation. Libertarians/no central banks/no monopoly money/stateless. Middle class/debt/debtors/institutionalized to fiat system.

Internet money/ecommerce/micropayments/and like the owner of Square tweeted yesterday Bitcoin can become the single global currency of the internet. Wall Street/Institutional money/mainstream financial asset/manipulation can't be ruled out. Cryptoanarchism, not necessarily dark web related/illegal, more about stateless society/counter-economy which is self-regulated with absolute freedom. Distrust in central banking/no debt based money/no flawed monetary policies/financial crisis/free banking. Middle class/people invested into Bitcoin to make rich off it/few people paying off their debt with Bitcoin/few people taking loans to buy Bitcoin.

Internet money and Wall Street is a work in progress. I don't think it would be wrong to assume that a good number of Bitcoin users tend to have a cryptoanarchist or libertarian mindset, but still voluntary. With each bull run, FOMO brings in new users maybe with no ideologies, just don't want to miss out, but as the market swings towards bear mode, they panic/leave, obviously speculation, apart from Cryptoanarchism/libertarianism/speculation, an average Joe is yet to find/see a solution in Bitcoin and I guess when that happens Bitcoin would be mainstream, but it would be the biggest challenge, to get an average user interested in Bitcoin and retain.

With all of these problems that bitcoin can solve/solved, why the government still hate with bitcoins? Bitcoin is a way for economic growth, the future of the citizens are brighter if there is a bitcoin, bitcoin is a saviour of people who are not employed and bitcoin is a life changer. If the government really cares about the citizen and economy, they will accept bitcoin because it is really useful for the development of individual and to the whole state.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
April 21, 2018, 01:13:17 AM
many problems can be solved with bitcoin, especially economic problems in the general public. in the presence of bitcoin who have difficulty in getting a job, will still earn income. and this is very helpful.
Activity: 118
April 21, 2018, 01:04:01 AM
All problems of bitcoiners is solved by bitcoin. In terms of financial the bitcoin help people for their financial status. It helps a lot of people for their needs.

The main problem that bitcoin will solve is debt or any financial matters.  High profile , average and low profile experience financial problem in different situation. So we look for extra income or some rich invest there other assests to grow. Then we found bitcoin that we can earn more.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
April 21, 2018, 12:44:21 AM
I got this image from an article titled whose problem does Bitcoin solve published in 2015, a bit old. Technology/Internet money/Blockchain/Internet of Things. Bitcoin futures was sort of a mainstream moment and the Wall Street is already looking for their cut. Financial refugees/corruption/remittances/unbanked. Cryptoanarchists/privacy/freedom of speech/political freedom/economic freedom/no regulation. Libertarians/no central banks/no monopoly money/stateless. Middle class/debt/debtors/institutionalized to fiat system.

Internet money/ecommerce/micropayments/and like the owner of Square tweeted yesterday Bitcoin can become the single global currency of the internet. Wall Street/Institutional money/mainstream financial asset/manipulation can't be ruled out. Cryptoanarchism, not necessarily dark web related/illegal, more about stateless society/counter-economy which is self-regulated with absolute freedom. Distrust in central banking/no debt based money/no flawed monetary policies/financial crisis/free banking. Middle class/people invested into Bitcoin to make rich off it/few people paying off their debt with Bitcoin/few people taking loans to buy Bitcoin.

Internet money and Wall Street is a work in progress. I don't think it would be wrong to assume that a good number of Bitcoin users tend to have a cryptoanarchist or libertarian mindset, but still voluntary. With each bull run, FOMO brings in new users maybe with no ideologies, just don't want to miss out, but as the market swings towards bear mode, they panic/leave, obviously speculation, apart from Cryptoanarchism/libertarianism/speculation, an average Joe is yet to find/see a solution in Bitcoin and I guess when that happens Bitcoin would be mainstream, but it would be the biggest challenge, to get an average user interested in Bitcoin and retain.

Bitcoin really solves problems. Especially those financially inclined problems. Even students can now earn money and that is so good. At a young age, they are able to gain income just by using their interest in social media and the internet. Bitcoin is really an all-time high thing and a modernized one. Also, the fact that you can give or transact money from a place to another without a middleman is a great advantage. And if one is patient enough, Bitcoin could really be the one he/she is waiting for to finally end his/her problems regarding money.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 12:43:37 AM
Bitcoin is the money solvers of many people like me,especially in financial problem.bitcoin change my life.
Yes that's right, bitcoin can help anyone as long as they have the courage to take a risk in using it. Bitcoin is a financial helper that can silve our problem in money. Bitcoin is really useful but it depends to the person if he/she will maximize it value.
Activity: 532
April 20, 2018, 11:19:10 PM
All the problems in the world will solve by bitcoin if it becomes legalize in every single country,  but to go through it maybe it will take so long time, and it's kinda impossible as well as we see many country ban bitcoin for some reason.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 05:02:54 PM
Those with financial problems who work hard for bitcoin and have patient enough to really join the bounty program of bitcoin and help promote the different ICOs in the bounty program , their financial problems have been solves for the past years lwith the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
April 20, 2018, 03:34:57 PM
I have my friend who's now earning big income from bitcoin than his salary, he pay all his dept from lending company. He spend almost 300k by renovating his house, bitcoin can really help our problem in terms of financial and expenses.

Same as you I have been suffering a lot of financial problems in past but now bitcoin has solves almost all of my problem and I am earning high amount of profit which is reducing my issues, I am able to support my family and as I am a student so I am able to pay for my school fee with bitcoin, so bitcoin has solved my problems and I am getting high amount of money from bitcoin, I am investing more to have very bright future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 06:52:12 PM
Bitcoin can really solve a lot of problems. Do not forget that the future of the Crypto-currency and decentralization is already coming.
Activity: 209
April 19, 2018, 06:21:27 PM
There are so many things to consider bitcoin capacity to do like doing transactions in just a minute even your of different countries  like sending money and.paying bills it solves also financial needs of people who join their signature campaigns especially those who have no job at all.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 04:15:54 PM
The potential of bitcoin is still unknown completely. Perhaps bitcoin will help solve global financial problems, can reanimate financial institutions. Nowadays bitcoin and crypto in  general is a young and very promising market.
Activity: 224
April 19, 2018, 04:03:35 PM
Perhaps one of the most important problems that solves the bitcoin is the transfer of money over a long distance, as well as a means of protecting against inflation. What we can see is by taking example of Argentina.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
April 19, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
I think that most important things it does is the fight for people's freedom.
Pages:
Jump to: