Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins are dropping? - page 53. (Read 221959 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 11:29:35 PM
because of bitcoin, but it's okay we can buy cheaply. if I'm still confident with cryptocurrency so I decided to buy again  Grin
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 11:27:20 PM

The crash in the price of all cryptocurrencies is because of the government crackdown worries. There is a fear in Cryptocurrency market because of the regulatory aspects. South Korea Government is planning to impose a ban on cryptocurrency exchanges in the country. South Korea is one of the countries where craze for Cryptocurrency is very high and it accounts for a significant global trade volume for all Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 11:27:04 PM
any body know the reason for current drop?

Because many are selling coins so prices will go down, it is the law of the market. And usually if there is a negative issue about bitcoin it makes everyone panic sell it that makes bitcoin prices drop not only bitcoin alone, but the price of all coins will drop.
Activity: 123
June 17, 2018, 11:13:04 PM
any body know the reason for current drop?

First bitcoin price will affect the price of another coin, second if the coins using token ethereum, and ico sales using ETH, ETH price will also greatly affect the price of the coin. So between all the coins affect each other, it causes a drop in prices.
Activity: 238
June 17, 2018, 07:17:29 PM
The coins are dropping because cypto market is volatile and the price goes up and down. But not worry it will still go back up and I believe when it does, it will be for good for people that invested during the market dip.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 17, 2018, 07:05:23 PM
I, too, think that this is not more than price-leveling. There were many good news. You just have to wait until they have an impact on the market. A good sign for the beginning of an uptrend is a decrease in the bitcoin oversold to a two-year low. But so far, growth is not observed.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
June 17, 2018, 06:56:08 PM
Big guys what to buy crypto for small money this is a cause and when we have features for this it's easy to make price down and down. We don't have good documents for goverments right now that is the first big problem. Hope we gonna see grows soon
Activity: 438
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 06:54:45 PM
On altCoins yesterday began to grow volume almost throughout the market, except for a frank scam. I admit that the purchase has already begun. In any case, assessing the situation on the market, while without any special reasons I do not see the reasons to hope that the market will shrink and is going to go somewhere much deeper than the level of $ 5900

Yes I also noticed that, I think the reason behind why the coins are dropping is because of the price manipulation in the market, and also the speculations in the media affecting the crypto in its stable states can cause harm to the coins and other alts inside the market. Media always affecting the value of bitcoin and other alts.
Activity: 336
June 17, 2018, 06:46:01 PM
cryptocurrencies are volatile so at a point in time they may go up and at a point in time they may go down. But one reason is because most of the coins are all dominated by bitcoin and so when bitcoin goes down they also go down.
Activity: 113
June 17, 2018, 06:41:40 PM
I think the recent bans in some countries along with foul play up there taking advantage or a time like this to sabotage and trick people into panic selling so that you can scoop uhm the coins at a lower price =/
Activity: 170
June 17, 2018, 06:27:08 PM
I believe that always depends on both supply and demand, we have to take advantage of this moment that the market is
in low and the value of the currencies is decreasing to be able to invest and have gains when it goes back up.
Activity: 289
June 17, 2018, 03:13:01 PM
This happens almost every year, but the fall in prices this year I think is quite big, some of the issues behind the decline in altcoin prices may be a coinrail problem that some time ago has been hacked
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
On altCoins yesterday began to grow volume almost throughout the market, except for a frank scam. I admit that the purchase has already begun. In any case, assessing the situation on the market, while without any special reasons I do not see the reasons to hope that the market will shrink and is going to go somewhere much deeper than the level of $ 5900
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 17, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
Coins are dropping because there is no "hype" around cryptocurrencies. There is also no demand, so Bitcoin returns to his dip. But i think that we will see a huge grow again soon  Cool
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
June 17, 2018, 02:07:03 PM
Bitcoins extraordinary price surge December was fueled by price manipulation centered around Tether.

Such correction was inevitable
Activity: 77
June 17, 2018, 01:56:42 PM
All coins are now declining, as they follow the flow of the leader's guide. The bitcoin crypto leader is currently giving instruction to all coins to lower the price, and crypto will soon increase once the situation returns to normal. If bitcoin prices are back up and steady in the upside, the charts of all coins will also move upwards and reach high prices, and some of them will create a new record of achievement.
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 01:55:05 PM
In my opinion, probably because of the negative news about bitcoin. This is make bitcoin price is dropp and affect to other coins.
Activity: 364
June 17, 2018, 01:47:48 PM
My friend, that is the market. Like stock, green day or red day we can all make a profit from it
Activity: 280
June 17, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
Honestly, I could not give you certain answer because I don’t now either. Market is so unstable now  that it can drop in any moment
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
June 17, 2018, 01:35:05 PM
Hmm, its really serious.
Its like it is due to the fact that bitcoin has been banned in some countries and like bitcoin if facing some antagonisms in the world market.moreso a lot of people have been withdrawing their coins and many cryptocurrency supporting organizations have not being responding well.

Pages:
Jump to: