Pages:
Author

Topic: why all coins is much more expensive in korea - page 2. (Read 1456 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Isn't it possible for Korean people to buy coins at other exchanges? Why would anyone pay that much more to buy BTC or ETH?
At those prices, you'd probably not even make a profit unless you're selling on those same exchanges, thus perpetuating the problem.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
you should check first if those exchange don't have some issue, like deposit issue, coin being stuck, problem with their bank, usually when the price is higher either you can't get coins out of the exchange or you can not deposit

this happened at bitfinex for example, maybe it's not the case here but you need to see this first, or it could be that there are some restriction or heavy delay on payment, i doubt investors are so retarded to pay 2x higher...
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
I think it's not just in korea but all countries, in my country is more expensive about 5% from china exchanger, this is the trend of cryptocurrency and everyone is trying to make the best coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
can someone explain this to me.

all btc eth etc ltc are nearly have double prıze at korea than the other exchanges.

for example eth ıs 170 dolar around at polo but ıts 280 around at korea. who ıs stupıd. korean buyers or polo sellers ??

Different exchange doesnt have a uniform value of a coin. The price is dictated by the movement of the market, the reason why the altcoins in koreas was much more expensive than the other exchanges is due to its demand. But it does not mean that people are stupid since they have good reasons why they purchased those coins. If you visit the website cryptocompare you can see that in diferrent exchanges there are different prices.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

all btc eth etc ltc are nearly have double prıze at korea than the other exchanges.

for example eth ıs 170 dolar around at polo but ıts 280 around at korea. who ıs stupıd. korean buyers or polo sellers ??
The price of the coins in the market are always depending on the demand of the people, as long as there is a demand in the market that has a higher price then it will be the base price of the coin. It doesn't matter to them, in my opinion. As long as they have to make profits then it is still okay for them to deal with a higher price.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

Probably has to do mostly with the demand for cryptos there, if there is a large demand but the supply isn't exactly huge then it would make sense for a lot of the exchanges to be trading at higher than the normal rate, but double seems fantastical to be honest. I would have expected some people to start sending their funds to exchanges like that and exploiting the value difference that exists there.

ıts not about the supply bud. for etc %60 of all supply ıs marketıng at korea. same for ether too. thıs ıs the rıddıculus thıng %60 of money tradıng from 280+ dolar and for example ın polo ıts tradıng from 180 dolar just wıth %20 supply.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Probably has to do mostly with the demand for cryptos there, if there is a large demand but the supply isn't exactly huge then it would make sense for a lot of the exchanges to be trading at higher than the normal rate, but double seems fantastical to be honest. I would have expected some people to start sending their funds to exchanges like that and exploiting the value difference that exists there.
Why do people have to be stupid?

exactly why ? Smiley

eth bıthumb prıze ıs 286 dolar
eth polo prıze ıs 183 dolar

ısnt here any stupidity.

why peope buy ıt from 286 dolar even polo has ıt from 186 or just the opposıte. why polo sellıng ıt.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Why do people have to be stupid?

Pages:
Jump to: