Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all coinsprices dropped down? i earned with asic scrypt 30mh more last month - page 3. (Read 2518 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
yes i sell every day, is that wrong?
but i dont understand why all altcoin prices scrypt i mean, dropped down. did something happen?
with my 30mh i am able to make half profit now

People are now able to mine scrypt faster and get more coins, faster than people can buy them. I figured that would happen shortly after the asics came out, and yep,  Scrypt is dead unless you were one of the lucky ones who could afford one right off and got it right away... now it will be like BTC mining, the hardware you buy now wont have any type of return on it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
but i dont understand why all altcoin prices scrypt i mean, dropped down. did something happen?
Prices drop because people sell.  You have been selling all of your scrypt coins since you started mining.  So, if you want to know "what happened" to scrypt prices, look in a mirror.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
because you are contributing to dump, like all the other scrypt miner, why buying scrypt when you can dump them with more profit?
i am sry,since i am new here, what do you mean with dump?`i am just mining them.

but you sell them everyday right, or you are holding? usually dump is selling a big amount and causing the price to crash, but in general we refer to dump as a selling
because you are contributing to dump, like all the other scrypt miner, why buying scrypt when you can dump them with more profit?
i am sry,since i am new here, what do you mean with dump?`i am just mining them.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
last month i earned with my 30mh asic scrypt miner more,but now with most coins same difficulaty,i earn less.why?
and why coin prices dropped down?

Which scrypt coins are you talking about exactly?  Huh

Not definitly one, but bynow all have dropped, of the scrypt coins.and i dont know why
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
last month i earned with my 30mh asic scrypt miner more,but now with most coins same difficulaty,i earn less.why?

Which scrypt coins are you talking about exactly?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: