Pages:
Author

Topic: Why all this hype arround ripple ? - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 8
January 17, 2018, 10:10:54 PM
Yukteswar brings up all of the good points concerning Ripple.  One of the things I have heard from some crypto folks that could be negative is that it is centralized but this might also be positive for the banking industry that would like the control.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
January 17, 2018, 10:10:01 PM
XRP has a Real company behind it, Ripple Inc.

Ripple has real products that are in demand by many companies around the world.

As well as a store of wealth, XRP will be needed to accomplish many of the tasks that Ripple has developed.

XRP is thousand of times faster than BTC and hundreds of times faster than ETH. Way cheaper than both.

BTC is a Model T and XRP is a Tesla!

27 trillion dollars are "tied up" by banks around the world to perform cross border transfers. XRP will free up that cash.

XRP is one of the few alt coins that actually has a use, customers and demand.

XRP - $50 by July and $100 by 2019 ! G U A R A N T E E D !

One problem with that, it will never reach $50, nor $100. It's a centralized shit, that only bankers buy, if people cared about decentralization a bit more, they wouldn't buy it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
January 17, 2018, 10:08:35 PM
People just care about what is hyped at the moment they don't care about the price apparently.
Look at tron for example it went up 150x in a month and same for raiblocks, these pump and dumps don't live long.
What? Tron and RaiBlocks are solid projects, just because they pumped hard, doesn't mean they'll die.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 10:07:57 PM
XRP has a Real company behind it, Ripple Inc.

Ripple has real products that are in demand by many companies around the world.

As well as a store of wealth, XRP will be needed to accomplish many of the tasks that Ripple has developed.

XRP is thousand of times faster than BTC and hundreds of times faster than ETH. Way cheaper than both.

BTC is a Model T and XRP is a Tesla!

27 trillion dollars are "tied up" by banks around the world to perform cross border transfers. XRP will free up that cash.

XRP is one of the few alt coins that actually has a use, customers and demand.

XRP - $50 by July and $100 by 2019 ! G U A R A N T E E D !
Activity: 53
January 17, 2018, 10:04:20 PM
People just care about what is hyped at the moment they don't care about the price apparently.
Look at tron for example it went up 150x in a month and same for raiblocks, these pump and dumps don't live long.

You are right , ive seen it al ovver the market at least for the last 6 months , and it will happens more and more .. but the problem is where are the real crypto enthousiats ? suddenly everyone is talking about crypto .. everyone is into it .

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 10:01:18 PM
Activity: 53
January 17, 2018, 09:53:52 PM
Hello guys , why there is this big hype arround ripple (xrp) .. after reading all arround i might be wrong but im sure of certain things :

*When you read that over 100 billion XRPs the creators are holding 61% .. where is the spirit of the decentralised coins ?

*With this big number in supply .. its impossible to see Xrp crossing the bar of the 5$ - 6$ at least this year ..

But whats crazy to me , how people are denfending the coins they invested in ( their right .. ) but they really dont care about whats really matters behind all this crypto era .. if anyone had any idea to help me understand it more i will be thankful .

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: