Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Altcoin decrease in this situation - page 3. (Read 467 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 01:13:59 AM
Try to search again because the markets right now are going green you should try to monitor and read on coinmarketcap before you post something that is not updated at a time because every second on cryptoworld have some new updates or happening
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 01:01:08 AM
Now market is growing nearing 500 billion marketcap hope it is the signal for next big pump . History proves end of february and  early march is always having growth . Check previous years history. Crypto currency market including altcoin will grow by end of this month . If you thing coin value still low grab some and wait for a month.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 12:56:48 AM
not sure what altcoins your watching but they must be garbage cause its been a good couple of days for everything lately
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 12:54:19 AM
Though there are many unstable rise and falls, generally the total crypto market is on the rise if you see it in a larger time frame. Except for a year or two, all major coins have an exponential annual rise in price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 12:50:19 AM
I mean, BTC not stable this time.
You're right, bitcoin is unstable, because right now he keeps going up  Wink  and leaving someone like you  Shocked
Try to look at market conditions before you start talking, maybe you do not know and I give this link https://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's turtles all the way down!
February 15, 2018, 12:39:22 AM
You picked the wrong time to start thinking that the market is decreasing! We've had some of our best increases recently, and I think that most people probably believe that we're almost out of the market crash from these past few months.

Unless you're talking about some specific altcoin, which in that case I have no idea because you could be talking about any of them. Just hodl, and good things will come.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 15, 2018, 12:35:06 AM
Is this what you call decrease?

Bitcoin and other alts as well are not stable but due to the movement of bitcoin, other alt's are being pulled up too so this means that we are getting a more stable market after the big dip.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 12:21:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: