Pages:
Author

Topic: Why altcoins and not bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 189 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 01, 2018, 09:57:09 PM
What are your arguments in favor of altcoins?

Bitcoin has already a large amount so the percentage of profit you can get from it would be lower compared to having altcoins which has a chance of growing in terms of percentage but still depending on the market capitalization. Some would just buy more altcoins and then later on exchange it to bitcoin. The disadvantage you have with altcoins is that when it dumps, the percentage drop is bigger as well compared to bitcoin that's why it is a high risk, high reward trading when you decide to trade or invest in altcoins.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 09:55:34 PM
Altcoins because you can invest in it for your few money. Unlike bitcoin, you should have atleast 1btc to invest and grab a big profit.
investing in bitcoin does not have to be a large amount, you can start with the capital you have. bitcoin is very good as an investment place because bitcoin has a high value among altcoins. there is a good place why you should be confused in the investment ?. do not get the wrong choosing altcoin to make an investment place my advice you can also invest in coin ETH.
it is depend in you. some people want to invest in bitcoin becayse we know how much bitcoin expensive and if the prise is rise, it is very big so you will have a big profit. unlike in the alternative coin. but the advantage of the alternative coin it is more stable than the bitcoin that's why many of the investors are using it too.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 09:54:54 PM
It's about profit, BTC can't increase 200% in 1 month like many other altcoins
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
August 01, 2018, 09:53:20 PM
Altcoins because you can invest in it for your few money. Unlike bitcoin, you should have atleast 1btc to invest and grab a big profit.
investing in bitcoin does not have to be a large amount, you can start with the capital you have. bitcoin is very good as an investment place because bitcoin has a high value among altcoins. there is a good place why you should be confused in the investment ?. do not get the wrong choosing altcoin to make an investment place my advice you can also invest in coin ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 01, 2018, 09:52:06 PM

Your profit is calculated based on percentage so whether coin price is high or low your percentage profit matters in investment. You can buy bitcoin also with your small amount but you will get a small amount of Santoshi but profit percentage will be same for big amount investors and small amount investors as well.

I prefer to start my crypto investment with bitcoin and slowly can move to altcoins because bitcoin is more stable compared to altcoins. What I know is many investors think that altcoins may give good profit they forget that they can even lose their investment even faster as well if a project doesn't go as per plan.
copper member
Activity: 76
August 01, 2018, 09:51:05 PM
I think it's just because ALT is more volatile, that's why most people invest in ALT.
Most people are just speculators, so they invest in ALT in order to make more profit.

thumb up! Wink
copper member
August 01, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

Though you can invest few money in altcoins, bitcoin adopters believe that it is more profitable, reliable and altcoins have more risks and don't have big growth potential. What do you think about this opinion?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 09:47:27 PM
I think it's just because ALT is more volatile, that's why most people invest in ALT.
Most people are just speculators, so they invest in ALT in order to make more profit.
copper member
August 01, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

Both should be adopted en masse and complete each other, in my opinion. Because bitcoin has a huge network effect which will usher massive adoption but altcoins has features that bitcoin don't have

Which features make altcoins better than bitcoin?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:44:02 PM
Activity: 30
August 01, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

Both should be adopted en masse and complete each other, in my opinion. Because bitcoin has a huge network effect which will usher massive adoption but altcoins has features that bitcoin don't have
copper member
August 01, 2018, 09:39:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: