Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Altcoins not Growing These Days - page 22. (Read 3467 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 24
December 07, 2019, 08:34:54 AM
New projects are not living up to their standards, new things are built to fix old things but this is not the case in crypto space, new projects are been built to grab money from investors, they are now smarter to invest in old projects since no new project wants to actually fix problems in crypto world today
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 07, 2019, 08:31:35 AM
"Too much of anything is good for nothing", We can relate this words to number of crypto projects also.We have lot of new crypto projects claiming that they are next bitcoin, they can be better than bitcoin,etc but all these ends up with nothing they just ran away with investors money.So investors starts to think and hold back from investing few of them realized new cryptos will never give them such benefits as older days as of now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
December 07, 2019, 08:26:15 AM
Blame market condition not coins or tokens unless they are bad projects, who tells you that new investors are not showing interest by the way? i think you are wrong there, the good news going around about crypto alone can't be denied which is why i belief that crypto will be the next big thing in future, things a shaping up for good, you are just not following, leave market condition for now and see future better adoptions
Activity: 1141
Merit: 1
December 07, 2019, 08:07:41 AM
As we all know , crypto market is not doing so much in these days. Major Altcoins are bleeding, even top currencies are not increasing
Major reason according to my opinion is the lack of new investors. New investors are not showing interest.
in 2020 I think will be better than Today. What do you think, what is your prediction about crypto market. kindly share your thought.
Pages:
Jump to: