Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Always Trust Project Whitepaper? - page 2. (Read 336 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 11:13:41 AM
For the average investor, a white paper is the best way to understand a project.
Because the white paper shows what the team is going to do next.
Whitepaper could help investors to verify if the project is best. Actually it is not only basis to look for if the project is can be trusted. There are other information to consider if could gives a profitable after your invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 11:13:06 AM
White paper serves as a blue print of the project, but some white paper are just a copy paste of the other. You have keep in mind that certain project will going to revise white paper on the process of implementation , so it's just a guide and brief explanation of how good there product will be. You can trust but don't expect them to deliver on time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
August 12, 2018, 11:10:41 AM
It is important to know that for any project hoping to convince investors into putting their money into the project, they are going to be focused on making the project as appealing as possible which means that the project's whitepaper will surely be good so I believe you should look beyond the projects whitepaper to decide if a project is legit or not.
Always make through research of a project's team, road map and token metrics to decide which projects to invest in
as for me, the most important thing is project's team. it should be open and accessible for public. They should show their faces on video. Of course exceptions could also be.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 12, 2018, 11:07:49 AM
Well, actually, whitepaper is not the only think that will drive us to trust in a project. We must analyze the whitepaper, understanding the team members, developers, and also adviser. It is also important to analyze what kind of tokens or coins, concept, and also the reality of the products. However, yeah, Whitepaper is one of the most important thing to consider as trust for a project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 11:02:30 AM
For the average investor, a white paper is the best way to understand a project.
Because the white paper shows what the team is going to do next.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 12, 2018, 10:58:25 AM
It is important to know that for any project hoping to convince investors into putting their money into the project, they are going to be focused on making the project as appealing as possible which means that the project's whitepaper will surely be good so I believe you should look beyond the projects whitepaper to decide if a project is legit or not.
Always make through research of a project's team, road map and token metrics to decide which projects to invest in
An excellent white paper has a clear roadmap. A detailed description of the project and how the project will develop. If the white paper shows all that the investor needs, it will help investors evaluate the project through a blank white paper. But in fact, very few projects can accomplish the goals set out in the white paper
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
Very interesting information for beginners and those who did not know this, be sure to read who did not read it. Develop, promote this topic. Smiley Yes, I agree, I'm also waiting for this, I'm just interested in this project to see how it will go and what will happen, because it does not always happen. Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

actually whitepaper doesn't guarantees the project gonna be successful because they have alot designers whom configure whitepaper very well and websites, the only thing we need to do is to do more research in any project  we are to invest on. i have seen a project with a well designed sites and whitepaper yet don't meet there softcap so the project was postponed till further noticed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
August 12, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
unfortunately white paper has turned into another form of advertisement for altcoins these days. before, meaning a couple of years ago. the white paper was only used to give the users an abstract of the idea behind the project but these days the shitcoin creators go as far as hiring people to write their white paper for them because they are either kids who don't even know what to write or are some Russian or Chinese kid thinking they can become rich like this but can't even speak proper English.

I think you shouldn't judge projects based on its creator age/ ability to speak proper English (or whatever language).
I don't think there is anything wrong with hiring writer to create your wallpaper, as long as he's only used as a tool to transfer your ideas to paper (in my country we used to call ghost writers "Negros"), but if he's more of a marketing person then you're right, that's wrong - I don't mean that marketing people shouldn't be involved in creating wallpapers, but their involvement should be limited to making text easier to read etc. Who knows where BTC would be today if Satoshi would make his whitepaper more flashy.
August 12, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

Whitepaper is their project testament that a investors should look into it to verify if the team has doing base on their whitepaper. This could also attract investors if they found it very interesting. Sometimes whitepaper is not realistic and far from the actual outcome of the project in which investors should be careful not just rely on whitepaper.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
August 12, 2018, 08:09:10 AM
No you should not trust whitepaper all times, it can hurt your investments.

hahaha

I always do the following: demand the address having all investments. So many times (almost each one), team make up unreal reasons for money absence. Be careful, majority are liars.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
August 12, 2018, 07:53:18 AM
I think that almost all the information that the project has in the documentation can be checked and if they are deceiving you somewhere you will see it
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 07:42:50 AM
The project whitepaper is what contains a concise and full information on the project. as long as it is released by them, it should be relied upon.
Activity: 305
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2018, 07:41:05 AM
Whitepaper can explain what the project about but not all in the whitepaper is very nice project so if you want to see good project in whitepaper you need also make research to double check if the project is good or not and to avoid scam .
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
Even theres a good to be true WP indicates on the projects, it doesnt mean that the project is not scam, although some of the information about the projects are written on WP but dont just believe on it, dont just took for WP but took for over all ratings, WP is only a guide to see whats next on the projects,  but to trust it. No.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
August 12, 2018, 07:37:20 AM
white paper is one source we can check if the ICO is legit or not. but its more better that if you like to check newly ICO projects check also the team behind that project if they are attending some blockchain summit, check the CEO if he is legit. better to use ICOBENCH to check the rating of the said project.
Activity: 57
August 12, 2018, 07:35:58 AM
This is not because everyone believes in white papers because the form of ICO is itself a sales concept. Therefore, it is necessary to read the white paper, but does not fully believe everything in the white paper. These things may be fake. Therefore, if you want to participate in ICO, we need to understand the project from many aspects so that we can make some useful judgments.
Activity: 171
August 12, 2018, 07:30:46 AM
Do not be confused. Any scam project can make clear promises in WP simply and it is just one of the factors that evaluates the ICO. However, more emphasis should be placed on the devs team and the head. as well as the team advisor reputation. In addition, ideas are also important issues.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 12, 2018, 07:27:26 AM
because whitepaper is the initial concept and the platform runs. we can know what the project functions for, if we contribute to this project what we will get we will find it on the whitepaper, basically like a guidebook
Activity: 165
August 12, 2018, 07:26:07 AM
White paper is an important thing in a project because it contains the basis of the construction of the project. In the white paper, of course, it must contain the project's vision and mission, the excellence of the project, the road map and the development team that allows it to attract many investors. But, to decide on a good project or not, just look at the white paper, there are many other things that need to be examined so that you can determine the best decision.
Pages:
Jump to: