Pages:
Author

Topic: Why am i not receiving merits for my comments - page 2. (Read 318 times)

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
I think one of the problems with the merit system is that many people are not motivated enough to give merits. Most members have merits to give, but just don't.

I suggest a possible solution where the giver also gets merits whenever they give out merits. For example, for every 3 merits, you get 1 s-merit, and whenever you give someone a merit, you also get 1/2 merit yourself.
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
People with merit to give usually only hang out in certain sub forums and certain language areas Don't get any merit.  Altcoin section doesn't have many legendary members hanging out.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Collect all your best replies and post that you think will earn merit but never been given attention
Post it on theymos post about the merit creation and rules, (the links of your post only) their they will evaluate it there and you can complain as much as you want if they didn't give you points... good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Most of the posts you made in the Bitcoin Discussion board are not merit worthy. And even if they are, the whole section is a spamfest. I took a look at a few of them and some of them were made after ~15 pages of spam and shitposts. It's not like a merit source or regular user will go through this amount of spam to try finding good posts to help.

Your post (being HQ or not) will also get buried pretty quick by the other shitposters. That's why I avoid posting at the Bitcoin Discussion board.

BTW, the amount of "bounty posts" you make aren't helping either.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
I have been writing high quality comments for main thread post but still no merits have been given Sad Sad

But you did get merits, didn't you? Since whether a post is of "high quality" is an equally highly subjective matter you can't expect to get merited for every post that has more than 100 words in it. Don't focus on the merits, focus on the content, try to learn things and give back your knowledge. This has far more value in the long run, for you and for the forum.
Activity: 487
Merit: 536
Too Little, Too Late.
I have been writing high quality comments for main thread post but still no merits have been given Sad Sad

maybe in your mind you think your posts are good and deserve merits but it not up to you to decide if they are.
and just a litle advice you may want to stay away from Bitcoin Discussion board, its really not a place you can get merits from because if full of spam.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
It's simply because it's probably not good or sort of "in-depth" enough. Also remember that generic posts/replies don't usually get merits. sMerits are limited, so people who have it are probably saving them up for those better quality replies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Pages:
Jump to: