Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are Bitcointalk forum members so stupid? - page 2. (Read 2760 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Clown prophet
>> Why are Bitcointalk forum members so stupid?

I don't know, but this is a fact.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Out of all the forums that I have frequented (and I've been on some seriously high volume forums), it is bitcointalk.org that has the dubious distinction of warehousing the largest number of what can only be described as "greedy-tards."

What is it about Bitcoin that brings the greedy out of the woodwork?

FTFY
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Out of all the forums that I have frequented (and I've been on some seriously high volume forums), it is bitcointalk.org that has the dubious distinction of warehousing the largest number of what can only be described as "retards."

What is it about Bitcoin that brings the mentally deficient out of the woodwork?

Age, lack of life experience, entitlement, complete lack of personal responsibility and so on and so forth.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Out of all the forums that I have frequented (and I've been on some seriously high volume forums), it is bitcointalk.org that has the dubious distinction of warehousing the largest number of what can only be described as "retards."

What is it about Bitcoin that brings the mentally deficient out of the woodwork?

lol
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: