Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are conservatives happier than liberals in general?is it religion? - page 2. (Read 218 times)

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
anger is their happy
they love causing chaos and damage. thats their happy place.

they dont want new things to change. they dont want liberty. they want to have their small cabin fever clubhouse with big walls bordering them.. thats their happy place

they act like automatons blissfully ignorant about reality and consequence. this blissful empty mindset is their happy. they hate change but are happy to show their hatred for all things they hate
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
This doesn't really sound true. For geographic reasons I have to deal with mostly Republicans in my daily business and they seem to be constantly angry about something, immigrants, taxes, anything after LGB..., my haircut, and now recently - even elections.

A picture of happy conservatives:

legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
conservatives want to not progress but just live in a status quo. they want to undo laws that hinder the conservative minds.

liberals want things to change dramatically. and will never get the results they want because the changes they seek are too large and take to much time/effort

so yea conservatives will ultimately be 'happy' in times when things are not changing.. the hint is in their name
(conserve)

the issue is that conservatives hold back liberals. thus causing liberals to be unhappy.

take the constitution
conservatives want to live life as if its the 1800's
liberals want to use and amend the old laws to allow more freedoms and changes
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514
Link the studies? I think the younger folks today are all depressed because they use a lot of social media. It's toxic for your mentality.

Maybe conservatives use less social media or watch less TV news? It's easier to be happy when you don't know about all the terrible things going on in the world. Maybe it's a strong tie to their families?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have actually read multiple studies where they have stated that conservative are significantly happier than liberals when economic status and multiple factors are equalised.Especially among millennials and Gen Z the difference of opinion and mindset across the aisle has never been greater.
How have your experiences been with both of these people and does this hold true around you as well?
Please don't make up stories (A sincere request).
Pages:
Jump to: