Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are cryptos like Ripple and Stellar sky rocketing in prices? - page 2. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Difficult what currently happens in the market. I basically expect the continuation of the rise, we experienced since mid of 2017. There was only a break, due to cash outs in December.

I think ripple was pumped at the right time and attracted a lot of other people to follow. But I'm also sure that the time of Bitcoin will come again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Ripple and Stellar have the similiar team and a Ripple founder has 1 billion Lumen, so I think both are related and they usually rise together.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
The subject itself is the question, so if anyone can help with that?
These coins have been underdogs since like forever, now people wanted to promote this coin or should I say "pump" this coin to rounded prices like to a dollar or even more, the one like USDT but these coins have better value and better background than USDT. After the shady dealings of bitfinex people are looking towards alternatives. This has been one of speculations that is being discussed in the markets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ye stellar will just follow ripple pump mostly because of speculators
and because its a nice coin also

So the current prices are result of a pump? or of the news regarding the banks adopting XRP?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Ye stellar will just follow ripple pump mostly because of speculators
and because its a nice coin also
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
They just announced new partnership with one bank and since stellar is a small brother of Ripple it tends to benefit whenever Ripple price spike. I just don't understand if project like Ripple can displaced Swift, time will surely tell
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The subject itself is the question, so if anyone can help with that?
Pages:
Jump to: