Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are ETH prices falling sharply? - page 3. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
Totally agree with you. Sense to sell in such a red market, when one bottom pierces another bottom. I do not think that this is the best solution. But many people really need money, since they most likely got their coins in the bounty and now sell them. At the same time, they do not think that over time it will be much more profitable
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 08:55:32 AM
it's already at $264, this is crazy. I never thought that ETH would go down this much. I hope it will regain its solid pricepoint again, because this is worrying. LTC is on the same boat, plummeting as well. Let's wait and hope for it to go back to stable pricepoints.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
August 14, 2018, 08:51:43 AM
I do not believe in my eyes when ETH drops below $ 300.
I went to find the cause and saw some pages talking about this because the ICO is selling out the ETH they mobilized from the investors. This has made the price drop dramatically.
What is happening to the price of ETH?
ETH is likely to drop to $ 200?

300 was a strong support and a psychological barrier and many people was surprised.

I don't believe it will fall more... However, nobody knows what's going to happen.

Remain calm and don't take rush decisions
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:48:32 AM
If the holiday period is difficult for now, many people who will not do this including myself will not expect this. We will wonder why this is happening and is it possible that eth will return at its peak.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
I think it's perfectly possible to go down to $200 because there's a serious shortage of money in the whole market.
Currently, many ICO teams are looking to sell ETH, so they can exchange ETH for legal tender.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 08:43:10 AM
I do not believe in my eyes when ETH drops below $ 300.
I went to find the cause and saw some pages talking about this because the ICO is selling out the ETH they mobilized from the investors. This has made the price drop dramatically.
What is happening to the price of ETH?
ETH is likely to drop to $ 200?
Pages:
Jump to: