Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are exchanges still listing shitcoins? - page 5. (Read 1448 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org
January 31, 2020, 09:09:30 AM
Hi Everyone!

I was recently browsing through Twitter when I saw BitMart list TSL. After digging around the internet for a while, I couldn't find anything. Not a website, github page, facebook page... nothing.

I wrote an article about this experience and I would love to hear what you think. Why do you think exchanges are still listing shitcoins? Do you think there are some advantages to having a bunch of shitcoins on an exchange?
~snip~
All Crypto exchanges around the world do not randomly include shitcoin in their exchanges.
Every coin that wants to enter one of the exchanges is required to pay a listing fee.  And if the coins entered into the exchange become shitcoin there are certain limits, meaning that if the shitcoin cannot meet the target volume within the specified time, then the exchange will remove the shitcoin from the exchange list.

So the exchange also wants to benefit from developers who want to put their coins in the exchange.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 31, 2020, 08:32:44 AM
As long as it has its value, it will continue to be listed in an exchange.

Some may be dead, some are close to being dead but as long as it has its values, it will continue to be listed. You can even see dead coins in there, just ignore them and let that be a memory that instills there, it would just remind you that no matter how expensive it is in the past, it is now dead and that will be the same for all of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 31, 2020, 07:45:09 AM
Shit coin only to complete coin list on exchanges, there's no other value but some exchanges did that so they can say looks my place is full. Exchanges will list if developer agree with their rules, so the aim is profit. Exchanges doesn't care about coins future because get profit to keep running is more important. If you knew there's shit coin I think you should leave the exchanges and share the information with us.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
January 31, 2020, 07:13:24 AM
I think TSL listed only Bitmart exchange, i can not find it elsewhere. Greedy exchanges owner listing such shit coins to get fees. TSL is looks very trashy coin, who's investors will go to buy in 0.46$ worth. 0.018 BTC is today volume. BitMart listed a many garbage coin those are dead.

Why coinmarketcap will be remove fake exchanges Latoken-this is master of shit coin listed exchange, p2pb2b- in previous last a few months they launched 90% scam ico projects.   
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
January 31, 2020, 05:37:00 AM
In this example, I think TSL might have been payed the listing fees onto BitMart which made it to be listed over there. Not much of the larger exchanges are now listing shitcoins but at least we would find some in the markets no matter how advanced we get. There always would be few shitcoins in the markets which would never give any benefits to the investors who might invest into such coins.

There are a lot of coins in the markets and majority of them have no working product behind them which does never create any demand for those which than differentiates them into shitcoin. Usually, spotting these shitcoins is not that difficult task if we have gained some experience.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 30, 2020, 11:08:47 PM
Sure, they (the exchange) benefit from shitcoin because the list costs are quite large, so I think the exchange does not think about the quality of the project and only think about profits. It's very rare for a really tight exchange to list a token/coin, as far as I know is that Binance can't list all the projects there.
depend on the exchange there are exchange looking only for a quality project even you have funds for listing they will double check if you will have enough liquidity to list in thier exchange.
Mostly small and unknown exchange only accepting shitcoins because of listing fees.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
January 30, 2020, 11:16:26 AM
Since there is no regulation stopping such, exchanges will always continue to open their hands to shit project because they are not listed for free. Exchanges will even profit more from shit coins because they are all every where.
But, if we think rationally than those exchanges might loose their value in the coming markets if they keep on listing such shit coins. There is no way for the shit coins to dominate the markets and as soon as they hit the exchanges, they experience huge dump which might be due to their bounty hunters or the team itself selling off their coins or maybe any such reason maybe behind it.

People who have bought any of such shit coins had time to exit those markets before each of the buy order vanishes and once there are no buy orders left than no one would ever buy that coin. Yes, shit coins might even recover and gather immense demand if their team or developers start working hard and show some real working products to the community but such chances are near to zero.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 30, 2020, 11:01:14 AM
when listing any shitcoin on the exchanger so that it is must be bad effect every reputed exchanger are carefully manged but other than some of the exchangers allowed listed shitcoin for some money ex: $500-$1500 USD  made fake transaction and fake trade history, I thing mainly problem developer activity developer want to delist exchanger owner do not do listing coin still now so losses trader.

I don't get what you are trying to say. Some exchanges doesn't really fake transactions because it can affect their name and reputation. Most exchanges do often list shitcoins but and just let the market run, unless theres a user whom had a lot of the shitcoin listed them sells it for the lowest price possible (in which was happened back then when a lot of bounties turned to be scam).

Listing on exchange doesn't just do registration by CEOs and/or companies/parties involved. It needs proper paperworks and negotiation if and only if the exchange you are using is trusted and had a good reputation.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036
Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks
January 30, 2020, 10:04:28 AM
~
I can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Money.

It is a win-win situation for both the shitcoin team and the exchange. How? The exchange will charge the owner of the shitcoin to give them a certain amount of Bitcoin in exchange of listing them on their exchange. More popular exchange = Higher listing price.

Now if the team's shitcoin got listed on an exchange, chances are they can do a pump and dump on it especially if it is on a popular exchange since many traders are using their exchange and there will be some traders who will trade their coin too. In this way, they can get more profit into it and when the time comes that they've had enough they will delist the coin and after that abandon it. Not all are doing it but most of them are doing it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 30, 2020, 09:21:03 AM
Some exchanges site are listing shitcoins because even that is a shitcoins the owner of the trading site don't care because the team of the shitcoins are pay the owner to be able to list their coin even that is not a good coin. But most of the exchanges site that are used now are not listing that kind of coin because it is very helpful for the community of the crypto to have that coin.

But some shitcoins are not already discover because some of them are still potential but the developer need to do work on that so it will become more useful .
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
January 30, 2020, 09:16:59 AM
Sure, they (the exchange) benefit from shitcoin because the list costs are quite large, so I think the exchange does not think about the quality of the project and only think about profits. It's very rare for a really tight exchange to list a token/coin, as far as I know is that Binance can't list all the projects there.
Of course, the exchange has received certain benefits and they need to make contracts between them and the project, listing without too much consideration of quality, in addition, it is hard for us to identify what is shitcoin until they are listed, exchanges may not be able to tell if it is a good or bad project, they need users and metrics to show them directly. If those projects are not good, right after being listed for a short time, the exchange will proceed to remove and delist, Binance exchange is one of those places that are constantly taking those actions

And it would be always like this for all of exchangers out there.They do only differ on some criterias of course on known exchange then its hard for a certain project to
get listed without having those qualities and demand.Just like on top exchangers but for new or small ones then it wont really be that strict.
Shitcoins are usually be found on smaller exchangers because they do know that the more coins they have the possible volume that it could make.
Its just a matter of delist and listing cycle.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
January 30, 2020, 08:31:06 AM
Of course, the exchange has received certain benefits and they need to make contracts between them and the project, listing without too much consideration of quality, in addition, it is hard for us to identify what is shitcoin until they are listed, exchanges may not be able to tell if it is a good or bad project, they need users and metrics to show them directly. If those projects are not good, right after being listed for a short time, the exchange will proceed to remove and delist, Binance exchange is one of those places that are constantly taking those actions
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
January 30, 2020, 07:01:54 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
January 30, 2020, 06:45:12 AM
Most of the top coins you are seeing today we're some times ago referred to as shitcoins but now no one refer to them that way again. Provided they have the requirement put up by the exchange and at the same time have the money to pay the exchange company.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 30, 2020, 05:21:01 AM
This has a very bad effect on us when it comes to investing to list the exchanges Shitcoin. They usually come to the market to pump their own coins when the demand for it is increasing and they spread fake notes and scams We should stay away from these types of exchanges. They readily list their currencies in the market and businesses are at a loss afterward.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
January 30, 2020, 12:46:02 AM
I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Everyone is already writing about the project using their wealth to influence the decision of exchange by buying their way into getting listed but forgetting that sometimes it isn't by the doing of the project developers instead out of the greediness of exchanges wanting to cash in on the trading activities of such projects, they jump right into listing the project without carrying out research on the legitimacy of the project.

I have observed several exchange list trending coins just to profit from the trading activities of that project and most guilty parties are newly launched exchange or those lacking patronage. Shitcoins are presume to give easy profit especially when the projects get pumped like in the case of Bitcoin SV, putting this into consideration, they become very attractive and achieve big in regards to trading volume.

Investors/traders need to understand that not every tradable coins listed on an exchange is worth patronizing since most of them are just death trap to steal your fund. Don't rely on the recommendations of exchanges to trade a particular project, always carry-out personal research to avoid future regrets.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
January 29, 2020, 11:05:56 PM
There are many reasons why some exchanges still list shitcoins, one of the reasons is because shitcoins developers dare to pay an amount
of money to be listed on exchanges. So if we look at the number of shitcoins that are registered on small exchanges will be more many in
number, compared to large exchanges. Because large exchanges of course the price is also expensive, and only a few developers shitcoins
who have large capital to be listed on large exchanges.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
January 29, 2020, 06:07:56 PM
There are obvious pros for exchanges like attracting user base that would be otherwise not interested in the outlet. I used myself 2 or 3 exchanges that I would never registered at if not some shitcoins listings. On the other hand this reduces the liquidity of some other pairs coz speculators split up a lot if there are more options to trade. Simple example, 100 mil capital on the exchange, which do you think will be better for algorithmic strats, the one with 20 or the one with 100 coins? Big names will stay away from shitcoins the same way big brokers don't offer questionable assets. There are special brokers for penny stocks and it's always been like that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
January 29, 2020, 09:04:18 AM
They must be willing to spend for their coins to be listed. Somehow, they must be hopeful that there are users who will choose them. Users have different perspective so probably they are dependent on it. Well, its useful somehow since competition is going on. It needs these coins to give choices and options but its their expense anyway.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
January 29, 2020, 08:47:32 AM
You can't stop them either, this all about how money will works and they have freedom to take that offer and make money on it.
Even though they got listed into the market exchanges but it won't be surprise that these coins will stick to their position cause nobody could ever give interest. It may say that they can ever be appreciated and looks attractive to the eyes of traders/investors if they never work on it and to prove that they could compete to the market race just like the other altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: