Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are indonesians so stupid? - page 2. (Read 1235 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 09:53:53 AM
I have heard that Indonesians are smoking a lot and cigarettes are cheap. I don't know whether Indonesians are generally silly. Both silly and intelligent people live in all countries.Does smoking habit among Indonesians have a story to tell ? smoking damages the brain, Jews never smoke as a nation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 04:58:04 AM
It seems to me that the author just hates this country. Probably he had never been there, and your thoughts expressed based solely on hearsay. It is not correct.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 21, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
Like how stupid do you have to be to post in your 3rd world language in english sub forums?

Even 50 iq sub sahara africans arent doing that.

Do you guys dont have enough counsins to marry so that you have to marry your sisters and mothers now?

This shit is not good for a populations iq you know...

Roll Eyes

They're not stupid as you think about them , their hospitality and sense humor make them to look like an stupid but they do it for fun though , you should respect them as an aspect of human being. All of us have stupidity  , don't judge to quickly on what you see , respect and peace.
Activity: 392
January 21, 2018, 04:16:15 AM
You dont need to call a whole country stupid just because you want to pass a message, they are ways we go with this without been harsh and moreover not everyone of them as some understands this better.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 02:33:21 AM
Do you think only stupid Indonesians? do you think your country is not stupid? I'm Indonesian I'm stupid, and I'm not smart, but is there someone smart? I think as long as we are still looking for money, we are still stupid. I think humans are nothing stupid, but there are only lazy people. So in my opinion, you should not take the decision to assess the Indonesian citizen is stupid
For me some indonesians are stupid. Not all indonesians
Activity: 134
January 20, 2018, 09:20:28 PM
Who are to say that word. And you say it to the nation, maybe you are more stupid than them. Respect others if you want to respect you.
Activity: 392
January 20, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
Like how stupid do you have to be to post in your 3rd world language in english sub forums?

Do you guys dont have enough counsins to marry so that you have to marry your sisters and mothers now?

Roll Eyes

It is their choice,  culture and their beliefs.  We have our own choice,  opinion. We all have our own rights. 

Does it mean if we follow our culture,  we are considered stupid?

Being obedient is just a sign of respect to everyone not because he/she is a stupid.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 20, 2018, 03:55:39 PM
I don't think it's cool to call them stupid or that they are a 3rd country. It's not their fault that they're not economically advanced like your country.
Activity: 104
January 20, 2018, 03:52:24 PM
I do not think there is a stupid human being, there is only a person who is not smart enough.
any clever person, any genius anybody still needs learning.
so I guess everyone in this world is not smart.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

Roll Eyes

Can't you just report their posts and accounts !? why do you have to show your stupidity here !?
let's make this simple, I think that stupid people who can earn profit are smart people. and smart people who feel annoyed in earning profit by stupid people are stupid.
this forum has rules, every one who breaks them should be punished. so simple. why do you need to make a shout out?!
well,, I'm Indonesian who are stupid  Wink Grin Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
January 20, 2018, 11:28:47 AM
i'am indonesia ,stupid or smart is not important,repeating the mistakes will make a person good so i think language is common,everyone can make mistakes keep learning will make us better
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 12, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
(^^^?)

The stupidest person is the person who feels himself smart

Of course, if he is smart, then he is just as stupid if he feels stupid.

Cool
Activity: 82
January 12, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Roll Eyes

Saya pikir Anda bereaksi berlebihan. Ini menyegarkan orang troll dengan menggunakan bahasa dunia ke-3 di sub bahasa inggris. Juga, saya menggunakan google translate untuk ini karena saya tidak bisa berbahasa indonesia. Saya harap ini masuk akal. Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 01:14:57 PM
The stupidest person is the person who feels himself smart
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 12, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

Roll Eyes
You really shouldn't be insulting the entire country when someone makes a mistake and since most people are posting in English in most of the threads doesn't mean that other languages are not allowed even though no one understands them. And for someone as wise as you are, your spellings isn't that perfect.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 12, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
They are NOT stupid! They are only feigning stupidity, so that you will let down your guard, and they will be able to trick you into all kinds of things.

Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 12:44:31 PM
Well, I do see that often. Maybe instead of being stupid it is ethnocentrism? LOL  Grin

Not wanting to be insulting but I see A LOT of Indonesian language threads outside of their local board. I remember I used to have a campaign that accept post from most boards, even Local and Politics and Society but SPECIFICALLY mentioned it will not pay for anything in the Indo board.
because Indonesian people most of them wasnt study enough or they are not educated...So the are becoming stupid..
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 11:39:48 AM
Great way to generalize their entire country. I see other people of other nationalities posting in their own language in the English forum too, but I don't blame them as they may have done it unintentionally. Also, some Indonesians try to post in English but as their proficiency in the language is not good, they include some Bahasa Indonesia in it too, so I really don't blame them either.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
November 09, 2017, 12:23:24 PM
I think the best way for this to be a non-issue is to just refrain from posting those in inappropriate boards. Most boards on this forum, we are expected to post in English. It's just common sense. You post a Filipino (I'm Filipino btw) or Indonesian or whatever language thread here in Politics and Society, how many people do you think would understand that?

And even if it does get several replies, what do you think the people who don't understand it would feel going through it? Imagine yourself at a party, and people only speak English with you, and then they'd all speak in some unintelligible language among themselves. That's how it would feel.

Activity: 167
November 08, 2017, 08:42:28 AM
I think you're the stupidest person on the planet, it's seen from your word, do you ever go to school?
Pages:
Jump to: