Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are people so stupid? - page 2. (Read 275 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 03:18:32 AM
because humans are more concerned with their desires, not their needs, so they only make their desires so that it makes people look stupid to me
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
February 02, 2019, 12:34:21 AM
There are people who still doubt cryptos because there's nothing to back them up. Let them do whatever they want with their money.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
February 01, 2019, 06:14:15 PM
When the first cars came out they were limited to 5 kmh and had someone with a red flag walk in front to warn other traffic. People complained that they frightened horses and made cows milk turn sour. People dislike change. They are sceptical of new technology and like to feel safe. Early adopters of technology dont necessarily win with their investment. Some investments will bomb. But early adopters do promote and contribute to the development of the new technology. I don't recommend investing in crypto unless you are keen to learn about it. Without understanding what crypto is and how it works you will easily lose everything you buy. Unless you want to learn about it - it is not necessarily stupid to avoid crypto. A lot of investors in January 2017 are much worse off now.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
February 01, 2019, 04:57:06 PM
Perhaps they have the same opinion about you. What can you learn from that?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 01, 2019, 02:31:50 PM
I recently got a new job. Everything seems to be normal, people are not bad ... But when I began to tell them about the crypto world, they began to look at me like an idiot. There was a joke on me and all such crap. They view progressive technologies as something unreal, that there can be nothing like that and all this is deception. They continue to keep their savings in banks, gold, and even just under the pillow (Russian joke). If the new technology does not enrich them, then this is bullshit .. Some easier to bet on sports than start investing in cryptocurrency. And so I think: they just do not understand the essence or is they really so impassable stupid? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: