Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are the miners paying the DEV equipment failures? - page 2. (Read 654 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
If you have a business and something breaks, you pay for it

If you have a car accident, your insurance pays the other, but your car pays you.

If you are a baker and you drop a cake, you fuck and do others and you do not charge the customer two

and so everything. Why the miners must pay the errors of the developers?
Because you accept the agreement when you mine on a site that says its at your own risk.  If it didnt say that I would agree with you.  Its kind of like buyimg a car when the sticker says "as is".  If it breaks you don't get to bring it back.  

Plus pretty much no cryptos are actual businesses so not comparable....  I would personally always try to help a miner on my own pool if something happened unless they attacked me.  If they were rude and told me things like only their problems matter i would not help.  
Activity: 756
Merit: 2
If you have a business and something breaks, you pay for it

If you have a car accident, your insurance pays the other, but your car pays you.

If you are a baker and you drop a cake, you fuck and do others and you do not charge the customer two

and so everything. Why the miners must pay the errors of the developers?

I only agree with you if you mine on a pool that guarantees payouts if you experience an issue.  Almost all pools state you are mining at your own risk and will only pay on valid submitted shares.  If theres an issue there is no valid share in some cases.  If you dont like that rule you could find a pool that will pay anyway.  CLG has such verbiage on their official pool site but is also willing to work with miners if there is an issue as long as those miners are respectful.....  As a miner and a pool owner I would like to hear from the community if they agree that pools should be allowed to have a disclaimer in their pool to protect themselves from things like hackers or exploiters.  

In my opinion if pools are not allowed to protect themselves there would be no pools at all. 

of course, we do not listen to you because you are not a miner, you are one of the moderators of CLG. So here you do not paint much. Ms well a brat who wants to be something in the anonymity of the internet playing with $ 15 master

You are not affected, you are a troll of the opposite party
Activity: 906
Merit: 507

I only agree with you if you mine on a pool that guarantees payouts if you experience an issue.  Almost all pools state you are mining at your own risk and will only pay on valid submitted shares.  If theres an issue there is no valid share in some cases.  If you dont like that rule you could find a pool that will pay anyway.  CLG has such verbiage on their official pool site but is also willing to work with miners if there is an issue as long as those miners are respectful.....  As a miner and a pool owner I would like to hear from the community if they agree that pools should be allowed to have a disclaimer in their pool to protect themselves from things like hackers or exploiters.  

In my opinion if pools are not allowed to protect themselves there would be no pools at all.  
Any miner should know that there are things that happen that's out of the pool operators control like orphaned blocks, a forked chain etc.. and I don't think there's any pool that doesn't state to mine AT YOUR OWN RISK just like invest only what you can afford to loose. But I do agree if the pool had issues syncing they should of closed the port and made a announcement instead of letting people mine for hours and hours and basically pissing away their hash power

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
+1 Trucobit
I do not know about you, but I've reached a point where I'm fed up with anything that fails, the miners always pay.

That the rewards are changed because they are not doing their job well, they do not pay for those hours of mining. If a coin falls and they do not make the failover jump, we pay.

If we undermine a Master and the first day that goes to an exchange goes the DEV and dumps it all by throwing the price to the ground, we pay for it.

Any failure they have, their solution is usually not pay anyone those hours of mining

But why do we have to pay for the failures of the DEVs? I have already had many, too many times. They apologize, they look good, they do not pay and goodbye.

I just happened with CLG and I'm very burned with them. to the point that I am undermining even though it is not the most profitable and selling at the lowest price to drop the price.

They were 10 hours with problems in the strato on the subject of rewards and instead of stopping the blockchain and our systems failover or "awesome miner" jump to another currency, they leave us undermining and then with all the shamelessness of the world, that's not they pay it, and on top of that you complain and they delete another account that you had with many coins ... Only because it was their official pool. because I was mining the official pool of CLG, not any pool, one expects some guarantees, a seriousness, that have not been given and have treated me as a liar.

Because the developers are never to blame and because they never pay for their mistakes. Are not you fed up? and I speak to you, the miners like me, Are not you fed up?

in this case my problem with them is in the following link, since they banned me from discord.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4491588.new#new

You were busted exploiting a pool that had a sync  issue and tried to blackmail the CLG team by threatening to lower their price unless they gave you all the rewards for the day including masternode rewards.  Then you went and sold lots of coins for a loss because they called you out as a blackmailer and a bully and refused your malicious threat.  Now you are posting everywhere and crying about it because you got caught.  You should grow up like many have already told you.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  Merry Christmas 😻😻😻
I would like to have the opinions of other ASIC and GPU miners. On the subject that I have commented.
I do not know about you, but I've reached a point where I'm fed up with anything that fails, the miners always pay.

That the rewards are changed because they are not doing their job well, they do not pay for those hours of mining. If a coin falls and they do not make the failover jump, we pay.

If we undermine a Master and the first day that goes to an exchange goes the DEV and dumps it all by throwing the price to the ground, we pay for it.

Any failure they have, their solution is usually not pay anyone those hours of mining

But why do we have to pay for the failures of the DEVs? I have already had many, too many times. They apologize, they look good, they do not pay and goodbye.

I just happened with CLG and I'm very burned with them. to the point that I am undermining even though it is not the most profitable and selling at the lowest price to drop the price.

They were 10 hours with problems in the strato on the subject of rewards and instead of stopping the blockchain and our systems failover or "awesome miner" jump to another currency, they leave us undermining and then with all the shamelessness of the world, that's not they pay it, and on top of that you complain and they delete another account that you had with many coins ... Only because it was their official pool. because I was mining the official pool of CLG, not any pool, one expects some guarantees, a seriousness, that have not been given and have treated me as a liar.

Because the developers are never to blame and because they never pay for their mistakes. Are not you fed up? and I speak to you, the miners like me, Are not you fed up?

in this case my problem with them is in the following link, since they banned me from discord.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4491588.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: