Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you glad that people can't read your mind? - page 2. (Read 272 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 1
lol always remember privacy is good . I sometimes pass by girl and say to myself O.M.G i wanted her in my bed . Well you know what would have happened when she heard you. You would have gotten 6 slaps before you could explain yourself. Sometimes , plans we keep in our minds before we explore always works. But lets say someone discovered your plan before you execute them, it would never work or end successfully and we won't be able to give suprises to our loved ones. So i think not being able to read one's mind is great.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Our minds are little houses of their own. So many things live up there. And just like every house owner, we all want some privacy and security. Imagine if everyone could read my every single thought. Then every lady will know if I wanna get in bed with them. Things could go really awkward. But it could mean good too. In few cases maybe since I'm not so very attractive.
Activity: 28
Because they won't find that I am gay.
Activity: 48
I am not satisfied with this. On the contrary, I will be confused, because when no one understands their own thoughts, you will feel lonely, I am such a person!
Activity: 69
because I don't want others to be able to read what I think, I don't want them to know what I am planning and I also don't want anyone to know about the problem I am facing. I want to maintain that privacy. so I'm happy if people can't read my mind.
Activity: 56
What makes you think they can't?
Like, in person - you usually can sense how the person is feeling. And if you're close - almost read the mind. But not for everyone and not a distance, of course.
Activity: 59
well, i think everyone wants a little privacy Cheesy
Activity: 55
Why are you glad that people can't read your mind?
Pages:
Jump to: