Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 10753 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2016, 11:59:01 AM
Indeed, investing in bitcoin I think is very good. Because we can take advantage of price fluctuations. And if the investment loses money in bitcoin maybe I could do nothing, but it can be overcome if we could predict the exact time. Actually, for investment in bitcoin not just drive up prices and then sell them. There are many more such investment and trade. It was also very good to get profit.

Yeah you can make good profits from trading on regular basis if you are good at it and we are investing our money in it as we know that it has a great potential to give us huge profits in future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 13, 2016, 10:33:17 AM
i am not yet investing or make a deposit my money into bitcoin, i get bitcoin is only from faucet from the june 2016 until now and now i can make a withdraw for real money. but yes i save my bitcoin into my wallet as other people do while i am waiting a good price to sell my bitcoin stock.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 13, 2016, 09:56:07 AM
Yes, I'm investing in bitcoin to earn some money because I don't have any work yet.
I'll never stopped hoping that the price of bitcoin will be going up higher than before. That's why I'm usually collecting a lot of bitcoin now when the price is going down then hold them all and wait for the right time before I will sell them.
I'll just continue holding them all and hoping for more higher price in the upcoming years. So in that case, I would earn a lot. I can say, it's a good investment without the needs of a big capital.
Activity: 812
October 13, 2016, 09:09:01 AM
Indeed, investing in bitcoin I think is very good. Because we can take advantage of price fluctuations. And if the investment loses money in bitcoin maybe I could do nothing, but it can be overcome if we could predict the exact time. Actually, for investment in bitcoin not just drive up prices and then sell them. There are many more such investment and trade. It was also very good to get profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 13, 2016, 08:50:12 AM
Btc is an innovative and it is about math. I love math and btc is a symbol about how powerful math is. I believe btc will move towards the 1k mark and even higher with more years to come.
Bitcoin will crashes you when you are going to invest your bitcoin into investment website you yes you are beliving in bitcoin will move toward the price rate but the investment website don't ever invest your bitcoin into some website that are not really worth of trust.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 13, 2016, 07:22:12 AM
I am investing in Bitcoin because I believe in Bitcoins. Bitcoin has done enough purpose to me for me to believe in it. It has allowed me to earn money online even without that much effort. Well, maybe at first it required me a lot of time before I get the hang of it. But now, even if I don't spend that much time online, I can still earn money because of Bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 13, 2016, 06:53:29 AM
I am not yet buying bitcoin as an investment, but I am sure why I am continuing to earn bitcoin, it is a good future investment to me aside from banking and buying assets in real life. Aside from that, I do believe that bitcoin would have many use specially in online transactions.
Activity: 280
October 13, 2016, 06:49:08 AM
sorry i hadn't invested in bitcoin yet. but i am currently researching on share market and other profitable resources. so after this I will collect money and put in the best source. i am quite conscious about my money. And I fear of scammers so till now i hadn't invested any money.
Activity: 882
October 13, 2016, 06:47:01 AM
Since the price of Bitcoin changes a lot, so I know most of you are investing large amounts of money in Bitcoin.
But why are you doing this? to make money by selling them after a price increase? or is it just to have something to do on the internet?
And since the price can increase and decrease, you can lose this invested money, what would you do?
i have bought about 0.1btc before the price increase and now i am.in 3$ profit . and second thing i don't think it is a better way to buy bitcoin , because the price is alredy increased , so i am not buying more btc now .
Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2016, 06:31:01 AM
Better question will be why not to invest in bitcoin, the return over our deposits in banks are not even near 10% annually these days and even lower in most of other areas. And in bitcoin price can jump 10% within 1-2 month and keep swinging between sevearl USD difference in price making good opputunity to buy back quickly and wait to sell on another pump.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
October 13, 2016, 06:05:55 AM
I am not investing in bitcoin right now just earning a small bits every week or month by doing micro jobs,i want to get more experience in this field before planning for investements.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2016, 06:02:59 AM
It is for good purposes. Money have been hard to get and you have to get a great job to take care of that necessity in life. Bitcoin is offering another way of making money by just investing it. Although many says it got a lot of risk I can see a great future ahead. As I see of what is really happening all of the events in bitcoin price is to go up.
Every investment has certain level of risk but if you will never invest in something then you will never make any profits and I think bitcoin is a good place to invest as it has huge potential to give us good profits in future.

its true and better to hold your bitcoin for a while and wait for increasing of the price. but for me, i learning trading and i want to make my bitcoin more grow than before and i only use my half of bitcoin to trading. so far, i think its work for me and it makes me want to do more with trading.
Yes, I think it's great to run both its investment and trading, because in trading, we are not always profit, with their long-term investment we would have a 'backup' fund.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
October 13, 2016, 05:55:15 AM
I invest because I believe in bitcoin and that bitcoin price has more chances to increase. Of course, it is risky and people have to be careful when they are investing their hard earned money into bitcoins. But nothing worth is ever achieved without without taking risks. You have to take risks which you are comfortable managing.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
October 13, 2016, 05:46:06 AM
Since the price of Bitcoin changes a lot, so I know most of you are investing large amounts of money in Bitcoin.
But why are you doing this? to make money by selling them after a price increase? or is it just to have something to do on the internet?
And since the price can increase and decrease, you can lose this invested money, what would you do?

If i am investing in Bitcoin, So what's the wrong with it?
You are also doing investment in Bitcoin.
Secondly, if we do that way, i mean to hold the bitcoin and when price increase than we sell it, because it is a easy way to invest the bitcoin, and finally every business is build in profit or lose, So you can't say that you want earn from bitcoins only profit wise. 

Bitcoin journey involves combination of profits and loss you cannot expect to make profits every time in it and you will even go through loss if you make wrong decision and I think you should be mentally prepared for it.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
October 13, 2016, 05:42:44 AM

You already answered yourself here. Pretty much almost all if not all of us are holding bitcoin for a better future for ourselves and a better wealth if possible. I think we all hope inside ourselves that the Bitcoin price will rise soon and we will sell it and make a really nice amount of profit. That is why many people , users of this forum and even a few persons I know outside of here are investing monthly in bitcoin. I think we are right to make such investments in the long run.
Activity: 588
October 13, 2016, 05:35:55 AM

If i am investing in Bitcoin, So what's the wrong with it?
You are also doing investment in Bitcoin.
Secondly, if we do that way, i mean to hold the bitcoin and when price increase than we sell it, because it is a easy way to invest the bitcoin, and finally every business is build in profit or lose, So you can't say that you want earn from bitcoins only profit wise. 
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 10, 2016, 09:57:55 AM
It is for good purposes. Money have been hard to get and you have to get a great job to take care of that necessity in life. Bitcoin is offering another way of making money by just investing it. Although many says it got a lot of risk I can see a great future ahead. As I see of what is really happening all of the events in bitcoin price is to go up.
Every investment has certain level of risk but if you will never invest in something then you will never make any profits and I think bitcoin is a good place to invest as it has huge potential to give us good profits in future.

its true and better to hold your bitcoin for a while and wait for increasing of the price. but for me, i learning trading and i want to make my bitcoin more grow than before and i only use my half of bitcoin to trading. so far, i think its work for me and it makes me want to do more with trading.
Activity: 714
October 09, 2016, 10:18:43 PM

I do both, to profit and to have something to do on the internet. I spend most of my hours on the internet might as well earn something from it. Extra cash doesn't hurt and might as well start saving.

It's true that the bitcoin price can be unpredictable at times and I can lose my invested money but this also true to other business ventures. So start investing again. Start small, keep an eye on the price, buy when low, sell while high, and be smarter this time around.

The risk of investing in bitcoin is affordable to make good profits in future and no investment is safe but we know that bitcoin has an potential to give us good profits in future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
October 09, 2016, 10:14:42 PM

I do both, to profit and to have something to do on the internet. I spend most of my hours on the internet might as well earn something from it. Extra cash doesn't hurt and might as well start saving.

It's true that the bitcoin price can be unpredictable at times and I can lose my invested money but this also true to other business ventures. So start investing again. Start small, keep an eye on the price, buy when low, sell while high, and be smarter this time around.
Activity: 672
October 09, 2016, 09:44:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: