Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you involved with Crypto? - page 32. (Read 5914 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
November 05, 2019, 05:55:17 AM
I feel great when I am in the world of Crypto where everything related to the world of Crypto is a world of technological sophistication at the moment, and I like everything related with today's technological world. Yeah Blockchain technology in Crypto makes me interested to keep learning about it. Besides that, Crypto can also be the best investment asset in this era.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
November 05, 2019, 05:48:45 AM
Again, I'm much involved in crypto because it offers convenient method of payment for my utility bills such as TV satellite channel bills, Water bills, son's school fees, purchase of mobile phone airtime etc. This is made possible kind courtesy of cofred and eccurency4u in Africa. Gradually, cryptocurrency is winning its way through most countries in Africa.
I am sorry, but I simply do not believe you. Cryptocurrencies now are not suitable for everyday use, they are technically difficult, not supported by majority of merchants and too expensive to use. It totally doesn't make any sense to buy a coffee with BTC now. All of us are just speculators and that is why price of 1BTC is too low.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
November 05, 2019, 03:12:23 AM
Because it gives me a hope that one day my life will change. Now I have to work everyday for money, but someone is able to print these money - it is fair? I don't think so!
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
November 04, 2019, 01:10:04 PM
Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.

Why am involved in Crypto is the idea of decentralization. The need for a decentralized currency is very necessary where there won't be any regulations backing how you store your money, spend etc. All these I believe are few of the underlying facts behind the creation of Crypto currency. I believe in Crypto.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
November 04, 2019, 12:36:25 PM
This is the era of technology 4.0. The global trend is gradually turning to cryptocurrencies, people are gradually prioritizing using ATM cards, sitting at home to make money, so it is not surprising that cryptocurrencies and Blockchain become prominent.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
November 04, 2019, 12:35:07 PM
Aside from monetary incentives in crypto, I rarely come across discussions pertaining to why the average enthusiast in crypto is involved with crypto. While the answer may be pretty straightforward, there are some outliers.

Crypto means much more than just monetary incentives, it's essentially a technical revolution that has involved the masses, something you and I can be apart of. Ultimately, that's probably one of my greatest interests for blockchain and crypto. Another big intrigue for me is the evolution of blockchain tech in itself. I've been around for quite sometime and have witnessed the evolution of cryptos, businesses, behaviors and attitudes.

These 2 factors, along with several others, are the reasons I continue to be involved on a community and business level with crypto. It's become a hobby, passion and business for me.
See the thing is that what everyone in concerned with is their own economic development. Someone would change their method of settlement only if they are getting some advantage from it or they are getting some disadvantage from their old method of payment. Truth is that nothing drastic is happening with fiat anytime soon. So obviously one is concerned with the economic incentives from crypto and only then they would adopt this technology.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 04, 2019, 12:16:02 PM
Again, I'm much involved in crypto because it offers convenient method of payment for my utility bills such as TV satellite channel bills, Water bills, son's school fees, purchase of mobile phone airtime etc. This is made possible kind courtesy of cofred and eccurency4u in Africa. Gradually, cryptocurrency is winning its way through most countries in Africa.
cryptocurrencies are gradually conquering the whole world and I think that the trust of ordinary people and authorities will increase every year. we must all believe in this industry
Activity: 672
Merit: 29
November 04, 2019, 11:53:52 AM
Am into crypto because of how decentralized the system is. You invest in long or short term with the hope of making profit. Basically I was introduced into crypto as a novice without knowledge of how trading works. Until a friend of mine advised me to learn how to store up my assets for future uses. Ever since then crypto has changed my status financially and intellectually towards investment   
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
November 03, 2019, 11:59:41 PM
I'm a tech enthusiast, though I like the fact that I'm able to make money with cryptocurrency, I also like the technology. It's kind of cool when you tell people that you make use of cryptocurrency and I like also the crypto wallets and the kind of freedom they give. It's just really, really great.

Another thing is that I do have this feeling that cryptocurrency will one day take over, although I don't know if that's the truth. But whatever it will be, it's good that I was able to get into this early and be a part of it and watch the crypto space unroll to what it is today.

By the way, cryptocurrency is the first investment that I have ever made and I don't regret it. I have always tried to be invest my money but most of the projects I come across usually come out to be fake or something I won't have interest in.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 03, 2019, 11:38:07 PM
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
November 03, 2019, 01:51:29 PM
Even you accept that you are here for the incentives, no one will get attracted to a market if there is no incentives unless you have plenty of time in your hand, if you like the market and you get passion about a new technology because it has the incentive option too and it has the ability to radically change how we view currency and trading globally without any restrictions.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
November 03, 2019, 01:40:37 PM

I think you are quite correct, those two reasons are interesting however on my own part the motivation I received from cryptocurrency evolution is quite amazing. I also love the blockchain technology because it has really come to change the way we do things especially the freedom it gives to mankind and I know the technology has come to stay.
Of course in this era of computing people really need to have something safe to store our coins longer. I am in crypto because I know if I will keep my bitcoin safe for years even then I cannot earn such a huge profit that I earn from investing in crypto even after holding it for few months. I really the holding and earning it makes me feel as my future is safe.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 03, 2019, 10:50:58 AM
For me, I don't understand technology, Crypto makes me make money every day! I am a businessman, I like the way cryptocurrency works. Besides, the bonus programs are really appealing to new people!

but without Blokchain technology, crypto will not be profitable and you also will not be able to make money every day from them. blokchain is sophisticated technology and this is an innovation for the future era later.
and lastly ..., don't expect too much from the bonus or return on your project investment. because investment does not always guarantee that you can receive profits every day from it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 03, 2019, 10:31:29 AM
because the crypto system is different from the bank, because the bank is managed by the company management someday a problem can occur that frightens me, it is different from the system owned by crypto not managed by individuals and we can control it ourselves without having to think it will be played by people, that's why I am still here to use crypto as an investment even though there is still no clear support from the government
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
November 03, 2019, 10:09:51 AM
For me, I don't understand technology, Crypto makes me make money every day! I am a businessman, I like the way cryptocurrency works. Besides, the bonus programs are really appealing to new people!

That's one part of the equation, and I think majority of us here are in crypto because we wanted to make money out of this market. On the other hand, there are people who got involved themselves because of gambling early and then just involved to be a investors or traders. So we can't really pinpoint the reasons though, so it really depends on how individuals see crypto and take advantage of it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
November 03, 2019, 10:05:41 AM
I liked playing a game, back then I was bored enough and searching for online gambling to relieve my boredom. I found a dice game and they were using cryptocurrency as a form of payment, I did not have any mean to use real money to do gambling back then so I searched a few cryptos online and played it. It was so addictive because you can use it as little as 1 Doge, whenever I was losing my capital I would search it online again. After finished my game, I tried to find more information about cryptocurrency and heavily addicted to it. For me, cryptocurrency is as addictive as gambling.
That is an interesting story. You are the only person on the face of Earth for which gambling has been of some use, I guess. Due to playing online, you discovered crypto currencies and used even one of them in your games. It is good to see that you are interested in digital coins. I would like to make a suggestion, give bitcoin a try. You will just adore it. It is the best and most profitable of all coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 02, 2019, 11:40:07 PM
I choose to go crypto because cryptocurrency is the future. The leading digital currency is cryptocurrency and this is set to bring a revolutionary change in the financial sector of mankind's life. Another amzing thing about crypto that keeps me glued to it is its dynamic usage. It has many forms - currency, asset, store of value etc.
Activity: 29
Merit: 13
November 02, 2019, 10:28:45 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
November 02, 2019, 10:04:45 PM
I want to be involved in the cryptocurrency market because I am interested in the existing profit potential. The cryptocurrency market is a new market that provides projects with new technology and I think investing in technology is something that will profitable in the coming months
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 02, 2019, 08:48:43 PM
Since I see crypto there is a very profitable business opportunity for me. Crypto is one of the most promising investment places for me, I have been studying crypto since 2012 ago and I am getting that crypto into a big business in digital technology.
crypto is high volatile asset even it is the most volatile in this world. so, it can make people rich or poor in short time

it is a good investment if we know and understand how to do it. just learn and do some research before entering in crypto

i have no doubt why crypto attracts many people about investment. bcz there is no such type investment beside cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: