Pages:
Author

Topic: Why be allowed to create tokens with the same names? - page 5. (Read 527 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Very disappointing! I wonder why there are so many tokens with the same names on the blockchain network, I have seen so many scammers take advantage of new projects by creating a scam token using those new project names! Many people have already lost money because of this trick [mostly beginners]. If a new project creates its own token and becomes popular, scammers will create a fake token using the original name of the new project! So if beginners do not know how to do in-depth research then it will be easier for them to lose their money by buying fake tokens.

The creators of these blockchain networks have used great knowledge to create these technologies and so far they work perfectly, so why not make an effort to improve them so that they can limit only one name for new tokens to avoid fraud? I think if they can do that it will also help add value to the new project because scammers will no longer have the opportunity to create a fake token using the details of the new one.

What are your thoughts on this?
you are perfactly right. This is very good concern. So now we are coming up with a fork of Tron . Public blockchain where no one can create a duplicate name . A coin or smart contract has been created once another won't be able to create same name . And most importantly this blockchain is for community. Whatever gas fees or transaction charges taken when assets transfer from one wallet to other . That fees goes to platform or miner. But we are coming up with an idea that fees should be distributed to platform yes miner yes and most importantly with contract creater a coin creater community. Coin creater community is actual benificier because if them all this transaction happen so here that fees wil be share with 3 part . 1 platform 2. Miner 3 smart contract creater community.
Activity: 222
Merit: 8
Bounty Campaign Manager
Very disappointing! I wonder why there are so many tokens with the same names on the blockchain network, I have seen so many scammers take advantage of new projects by creating a scam token using those new project names! Many people have already lost money because of this trick [mostly beginners]. If a new project creates its own token and becomes popular, scammers will create a fake token using the original name of the new project! So if beginners do not know how to do in-depth research then it will be easier for them to lose their money by buying fake tokens.

The creators of these blockchain networks have used great knowledge to create these technologies and so far they work perfectly, so why not make an effort to improve them so that they can limit only one name for new tokens to avoid fraud? I think if they can do that it will also help add value to the new project because scammers will no longer have the opportunity to create a fake token using the details of the new one.

What are your thoughts on this?
Pages:
Jump to: