Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Big Banks are so Nervous About Bitcoin ? Why ? - page 24. (Read 5208 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
I don't if my assumption was correct or not, but as i am wondering why they are worried or scared about bitcoin is that, they heard so many rumors that their service will no longer be in need or needed, because bitcoin was already there to provide the needs better than they can, but i don't think its true, we all knew that mosr of us here in order to cash out we need banks to convert it to cash, and that was also one thing they are being worried of, that cash will bw extinct.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
We all know that the banks are storage for our money and a lot of people trust banks because they know that they can give assurance for securing our money but when the bitcoin comes and if the people that uses banks will now bitcoin then they will realize that there is a better option for having a safe haven for their money and after that, they might transfer their money to bitcoin and uses it as a savings or investment which will give them big profits so that is why the big banks or even the small banks are so nervous about the revolution of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
because we can see in terms of administration bitcoin is perfect for anyone and its management is very easy and can save cost and time. we can also see in terms of bitcoin investment is very good rather than save in the bank because the rise in bitcoin prices is very high than the currency in the issued by the bank. bitcoin also in terms of transactions can be done anywhere can even send to different countries with transaction costs similar to the domestic so that makes big banks so nervous.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Bankers hate to loose control. And luckily they do not control the btc.
At the moment, they are watching btc getting more and more popular, even if we can't talk about massive adoption yet.
Banks are making part of their money with transactions. Everytime someone transfer a btc, they don't get a single cent!

Many banks worried they are making any transaction fees on Bitcoin transactions, even though countries not adopting Bitcoin but the price of Bitcoin is not reducing and making fortunes with the price that's why banks are nervous about Bitcoin.

I think the banks are afraid of competition and they are likely going to be overthrown by the more futuristic Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and so they will sabotage it at the very least chance.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
At the moment, they are watching btc getting more and more popular, even if we can't talk about massive adoption yet.
Banks are making part of their money with transactions. Everytime someone transfer a btc, they don't get a single cent!

Many banks worried they are making any transaction fees on Bitcoin transactions, even though countries not adopting Bitcoin but the price of Bitcoin is not reducing and making fortunes with the price that's why banks are nervous about Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I think the banks will obviously panic  for one reason and that is bitcoin will render them useless if it is allowed to operate globally. I will suggest they go for the blockchain technology like others are doing and study it to see how best they can implement them with their fiats
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
Big banks are scared of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general because they fully know that there is a strong future with virtual money and they don't want another competitor, they're already fighting within themselves.

Banks make money by using customer deposits and charging borrowers for loans for cars and houses. Banks need our money to make money. They also offer customers credit cards that they make profits on in interest and fees. If people start storing their money in Bitcoin addresses then banks run out of money to loan out.

As we can see, Bitcoin has potential to make profits for investors. We can store our money as Bitcoins replacing savings accounts and we can pay for things with Bitcoins replacing credit cards.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The banks didn't care in the beginning, then ended up understanding they are going to get replaced since nobody is willing to use a middleman/3rd party to transfer money.
Why would you do that if you have the oppertunity to do it directly without anyones help  Cheesy
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
It just because of popularity of bitcoin so that they afraid or worried about the bitcoin and also we know if every country know about bitcoin so many bank or any big banks are absolutely nervous, like us we don't save our money in the banks we are going to invest in any coins just like bitcoin just because of income and the fluctuation of cryptocurrency or stocks that possible our investment was going to increase not like the banks.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm not surprised that they are so nervous about bitcoin, bitcoin is such a competitor for them, people nowadays are smart to invest in bitcoin rather than investing their money in the bank, on the other side there are so many advantages that bitcoin gives than bank, but we can't deny that with the power of the government Bank can beat bitcoin as we can see in some countries bitcoin is being banned.
Activity: 196
Big banks and also this little ones, are so nervous about Bitcoin because it is their main opponent/competitor. Banks always get some money for using fiat money(lending, money trasfers etc.) So  you will probably pay(with bank)for everything. With bitcoin, transaction is faster, you are anonymous,  no additive cost like taxes etc.
So comparing BTC to banks is obvious that BTC is a real dangerous and more and more people will choose crypto
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Because bitcoin is a bank competitor, with a sealed market cap that has now reached more than 100 billion USD, bitcoin is a threat from banks and can make banks disappear.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Yes big bank are so nervous about bitcoin..because in bitcoin it,s very convenient even at home you can make transaction no hassle people would prefer to join bitcoin buy and sell and earn money very profitable ..while  in bank so hassle you have to wait for the transaction with low interest rate.. Kiss Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Banks are nervous because bitcoin is in another dimension. Bitcoin now offers more favorable conditions to attract capital. Banks have nothing to do with it can't they understand that soon they will begin to experience a lack of deposits. To attract bitcoins they can't because they don't know how to apply them in the real economy.
banks also taking advantage of this mate as they are the recipient of the earnings some of them are just pretending that they are affected but they are
not as bitcoin holders will also exchange this to fiat and the best option for me to convert my btc is to send it my bank account.

And that's like relinquishing your power and handing over to the authorities or central banks again if you convert your BTC and have them sent back to your bank account. The banks are nervous perhaps because Bitcoin is triumphing and it's going to render them obsolete and unemployed should the whole world accept it at once.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
It is very obvious that bank will indeed be nervous as regards the increasing global acceptability of bitcoin.
Bitcoin being a virtual currency that does not requires a third party for it's transactions means a lot to bankers, at this end bankers are going to lose their jobs in few years to come. (No tax to be paid).
Moreso, bitcoin being a decentralized currency cannot be recapitalized by the so called central banks is another setback to the bankers.
Bankers will find a way they are a bunch of liars and cheaters that I’m sure they are already thinking how to solve this issue, I will not be surprised if they used the same trick they used against gold, they are going to create their own cryptocurrency with an equivalence to bitcoin then when you deposit your  bitcoin with them you get this crypto that has some differences with bitcoin, especially the ability to make chargebacks and then they are going to create as much of this crypto as they want.
Yeah how rude they are with that such act. No wonder many people are losing their trust in banks. Sometimes I am doubtful because I heard many issues already and even my friends had experienced of pseudo transaction. The reason why big banks are so nervous about bitcoin is that bitcoin has a huge percentage rate of money from different currencies in one. It is a total package which can be done using a wallet to wallet basis. It is a big rival between two if soon bitcoin will be officially accepted internationally.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I think they are also preferred for this which is why they are also going to get into BTC and have XRP in case they turned irrelevant in the future because of BTC which is likely to happen. They are gradually making improvements to their system to be ready for crypto and I guess no one is left behind still.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
It is very obvious that bank will indeed be nervous as regards the increasing global acceptability of bitcoin.
Bitcoin being a virtual currency that does not requires a third party for it's transactions means a lot to bankers, at this end bankers are going to lose their jobs in few years to come. (No tax to be paid).
Moreso, bitcoin being a decentralized currency cannot be recapitalized by the so called central banks is another setback to the bankers.
Bankers will find a way they are a bunch of liars and cheaters that I’m sure they are already thinking how to solve this issue, I will not be surprised if they used the same trick they used against gold, they are going to create their own cryptocurrency with an equivalence to bitcoin then when you deposit your  bitcoin with them you get this crypto that has some differences with bitcoin, especially the ability to make chargebacks and then they are going to create as much of this crypto as they want.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Banks are nervous because bitcoin is in another dimension. Bitcoin now offers more favorable conditions to attract capital. Banks have nothing to do with it can't they understand that soon they will begin to experience a lack of deposits. To attract bitcoins they can't because they don't know how to apply them in the real economy.
banks also taking advantage of this mate as they are the recipient of the earnings some of them are just pretending that they are affected but they are
not as bitcoin holders will also exchange this to fiat and the best option for me to convert my btc is to send it my bank account.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
I have read the article and as usual cointelegraph articles lacks content and sources making the so called news an opinion writing for me. Because what they are saying about the central banks trying to control Bitcoin and other decentralized currencies are false as the latest central bank statements of certain countries are about warnings on being scammed by the use of Bitcoin payments which is really prominent these days the only thing they want to protect is their citizens which is really normal.
Pages:
Jump to: