Pages:
Author

Topic: Why binance chain?? - page 2. (Read 427 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 29, 2019, 07:04:25 PM
Binance chain is new in the market while ethereum network is run for so many years but because of CZ hardworking and being on top of Binance exchange no suprises if some project will switch to Binance chain, but its too early to say or analysing everything ethereum network is being used for some project no need to switch after all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 06:48:06 PM
There are still many coins that runs on the ethereum blockchain network. It is too early for anyone to assume  that binance can take over anytime soon. It is still early days yet as ethereum has a well established and trusted network for many years now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
April 29, 2019, 05:55:30 PM
It’s not entirely what we need; it’s what those project gets
Now has gained increase in value upon a swap announcement

Everyone is taking advantage of the binance hype at the moment
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
April 29, 2019, 05:45:07 PM
It is too early to say about the massive switch to Binance. However, this can happen and then Binance will become a crypto monopoly.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 29, 2019, 02:06:50 PM
I think that we definitely do not need Binance. Binance is good as an exchange, but I think that switching to a centralized blockchain is something that the cryptocurrency community does not need. I do not think this blockchain will be able to resist bitcoin
Well, that makes sense. But we need strong exchanges for realizing the blockchain related cryptocurrencies. Centralized exchanges will stay with crypto traders until the popularity of the decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 29, 2019, 01:58:12 PM
I agree with your point and i really think that there was no need of binance chain and smart contracts it is just being trying to capture all avenues. When binance as an exchange is doing great i think they do not need to jump on another board rather they should keep focussed and dedicated towards their exchange and traders.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
April 29, 2019, 01:55:49 PM
Since the most coins and traders are on binance to seek profits they willl do anything to please the crowd to there own benefits. binance chain is just a part of it. 
10c
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
April 29, 2019, 01:36:27 PM
Well maybe some of people will choose to use Binance chain, and this is their choice, but i still think the Ethereum chain will be used more than Binance chain, and will need more time and i think they will somehow be used equally 50%-50% over more time.
50 to 50 will never be. Ethereum will always go in front. it is already a more competent blockchain and smart investors and projects will be entrusted to it
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 29, 2019, 01:35:19 PM
I do not think that all will go from ETH to Binance blockchain, people haven't even tested Binance blockchain, there can be a lot of bugs and problems. Binance have hype and money, but Vitalik is a genius, and we trust him.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 29, 2019, 01:29:49 PM
It is more of a hype and people are looking for a safe place to invest. And almost everything that is being listed on Binance is pumping. If projects that will transfer their chain from ethereum to binance. I don't think they are up for something.

I guess they are all in there because of the popularity of binance. And the tag line that is being included for Binance is attached to any project that will be using Binance chain, so I understand that this is more of a hype than real project's view to what's on their road map.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 29, 2019, 01:28:28 PM
Well maybe some of people will choose to use Binance chain, and this is their choice, but i still think the Ethereum chain will be used more than Binance chain, and will need more time and i think they will somehow be used equally 50%-50% over more time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 29, 2019, 01:21:53 PM
So many projects now leaving the ethereum network for binance chain,,...

I fear soon binance may just be a crypto monopoly
while CZ will be the one to point out project that will succed and project that will die out..

Do we really needs this??

I'm not sure that will happen soon, because ETH still has their own strengths. Projects that swap via Binance Chain are still very few compared to the number of projects on ETH. I think it is a pump dump of BNB
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
April 29, 2019, 01:01:19 PM
CZ will not be a crypto monopoly and the young guy have done great in recent time, success they say have many friend's and projects moving on the binance chain is due to they recent success recorded and no lies binance is a great cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of great works done one of which is the binance coin which is doing great and binance due diligence check before allowing any project on the chain.
Merit: 11
April 29, 2019, 12:48:29 PM
...and then it turns out that the cryptocorporation was created. Who needs decentralization, if there is an opportunity to earn well from nothing?
If Binance will be successful all the time, this is not good for crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
April 29, 2019, 12:37:06 PM
I'm surprised as well what binance is trying to do ,many projects will switch chain for sure but I think binance should have stay on been an exchange ,I hope this won't have a negative impact someday
Activity: 172
Merit: 102
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 29, 2019, 12:28:49 PM
The exchange should earn on good conditions for traders, and not on pumping new govnotoken and delisting coins because of stupid emotions, one thing about Bitcoin SV, what it says
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
April 29, 2019, 12:24:09 PM

Binance had dominated the crypto though so its almost becoming like a monopoly but then the decentralization belongs to all. Since we need binance to make crypto more popular, there will be more tokens moving onto it. I have no complete idea to the binance chance though but if it happens that the BNB token is going to also be the gas fee, its going to make its price moon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 29, 2019, 11:14:32 AM
I think that we definitely do not need Binance. Binance is good as an exchange, but I think that switching to a centralized blockchain is something that the cryptocurrency community does not need. I do not think this blockchain will be able to resist bitcoin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 29, 2019, 10:58:37 AM
In my opinion, Binance will not be a crypto monopoly, because binance has its own concept, so it is difficult to be a monopoly by other parties. moreover now they do not agree if there are ICOs that attach binary images without their consent.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 29, 2019, 10:49:19 AM
I only heard that there are 4 projects who switches to Binance chain or at least used it (correct me If I'm wrong). So I don't think that is many, assuming that there are hundreds ICO right now and there are one born everyday.

And the only reason why they shift to Binance chain is that it is fast. So yes it has advantages but I don't think that ICO will totally moved to Binance chain for now. Might takes years if Binance chain has proven to be efficient, effective and cost wise, will save a lot of money for upcoming projects.
Pages:
Jump to: