Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Binance giving more Apr in fixable staking (saving) than locked staking? - page 2. (Read 195 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Flexible staking is one that I can withdraw whenever I want, and locked staking is one that is locked for a certain period of time to earn interest.(USDT,BUSD) 
Now my question is, is there any risk in flexible staking?  
Flexible staking is also a benefit for us, then why are they giving more APR on it?
Most of the time it is "promotional". You will see that the flexible staking APR will go down in few weeks. They increase the rate so more people stake their coins which they can use it for lending it to other traders.   Once they have enough coins staked, they will usually lower down the rate. I mean they have some internal quotas of their own. They change the rate based on this quota. So make sure you keep an eye on the APR. When it drops, it never notifies you (and you agree to those terms when you start staking).
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Flexible staking is one that I can withdraw whenever I want, and locked staking is one that is locked for a certain period of time to earn interest.  
Flexible staking is also a benefit for us, then why are they giving more APR on it?

I don't know about binance but usually, the fixed taking gives you more rewards, and the Flexible staking should give you fewer rewards as you can withdraw anytime, don't know why Binance is doing this or maybe there can be some issues in the understanding.

Can you tell with source how much binance is giving APR for fixed and flexible staking.  Even on google search it suggests otherwise.  Binance Earn – Flexible Savings and Locked Staking
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
Flexible staking is one that I can withdraw whenever I want, and locked staking is one that is locked for a certain period of time to earn interest.(USDT,BUSD) 
Pages:
Jump to: