Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin Altcoin is Falling ? My View - page 2. (Read 155 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 30, 2018, 11:28:11 PM
Because the current in a bear market, then the fall is completely normal, and the national policy for the whole market is not friendly, social media for ICO advertising restrictions, these are some affect the market price of bad news.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 30, 2018, 10:59:21 PM
Many of you are new in this Market and many are Old, and who are in this field from last 1 year will understand that this fall is just a market correction and it will appear again and again.

in March 2017 there is a fall, and that fall is not this big like march 2018 Why?

Because from September to January, there are millions of new Investors joined cryptocurrency Market and thinking that they will double their investment within few months, they are not aware of crypto market , so when the market started falling then all such newbies reacted together and make this fall more big like if 10,000 users sell BTC together and reduce price to 500$ in same way 1 million new users reacted to small fall in bitcoin and reacted together and made this fall big to 5000$.

This is the reality and this is happening.

Now what will happen in 2018 when the market starts rising then this time this will be so big that it may cross all prediction, because again people start responding to it and those newbies who sold thinking BTC is crashed will buy again and hodl that money because after seeing this situation they will find that this fall is just crypto normal situation.

For me, this fall is necessary so that new investors understand the market.

Share your views

It's a lot more complex than that, along with the new government regulations and all that.

But yes, this is one of the biggest factors. The fact that everyone, whether or not they actually knew what bitcoin is or how it worked saw bitcoin as an investment to get rich quick. That results in a lot of weak hands in the end.

When the bubble bursts, everyone panic dumps. Plus the regulation news scaring investors, it's no surprise that the entire market is down right now. But all of this is bound to happen after a bull market, it's just a part of the cycle. Once the next bull market comes round, the same people who dumped coins on the way down will quickly buy on the way up again. It's just human nature.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 30, 2018, 10:20:20 PM
I do not think there is a conspiracy here, it is a normal thing to happen and we also often experience things like this. The decline and increase in the price of Bitcoin becomes a very influential on the situation of market cryptocurrency. I am a person who always experienced the incident, I have known Bitcoin since 5 years ago. Significant improvements have also occurred and I've felt when the price of Bitcoin is only at 200USD rates. So I'll stay calm, because the panic will only make the situation worse. Believe that the development of cryptocurrency will get better, Bitcoin user growth becomes one of the reference that we can note at this time.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
March 30, 2018, 10:14:01 PM
the reason behind this falling due to demand,
as we can see,Bitcoin price went up from $800 to $6000 today in a year time.
from that point we could see that Bitcoin was overbought by people,to make a healthy movement and grow.
we need to have some correction in price to gain another momentum.
what i am talking about is,another adopters and newly investor.
back then when we were pushing the price,we could see a low performance from the investor which cause a weak buy orders.
from this we could see that there were not much demand.

right now Bitcoin started to advertise itself by discounting the price to gain or attract investor.
so it's just matter of time to reach its peak in the future.
at least until we are finding a good demand for it just like before
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:13:54 PM
It is simply because of the peak season, that mostly people more on selling, because of personal needs. When price of cryptocurrency got lower level, it is based on the percentage of people who sell their bitcoin, that's why it affects also altcoins to down their price. Because once bitcoin lower their price, other coins also move their price down. Other coins are like a follower of bitcoin life status.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 10:11:35 PM
Lots of FUD and bad news.
making traders panic to sell their assets.
and if you look at the charts last year maybe this year will also be the same as last year.
and will rise drastically by the end of the year.
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
March 30, 2018, 10:05:45 PM
Financial institutions are dumping their bitcoins which they have bought when it was @ $2k that is why this is just the 2nd phase of the dumpage that we will have,expect the worst CME and Wallstreet might be the ones who are dumping bitcoin then will buyback from the bottom selling at the peaks and repeat the cycle again and again until our market will crash.Why did i say financial institutions ? because manipulating bitcoin's chart needs billions of dollars simply they are the ones who has that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
March 30, 2018, 10:00:11 PM
I think Cryptocurrency is entering a new phase of regulations never seen before so this might have scared investors thereby making them to withdraw their money.
Scam ICOs are also not helping matters.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
March 30, 2018, 09:21:52 PM
Many of you are new in this Market and many are Old, and who are in this field from last 1 year will understand that this fall is just a market correction and it will appear again and again.

in March 2017 there is a fall, and that fall is not this big like march 2018 Why?

Because from September to January, there are millions of new Investors joined cryptocurrency Market and thinking that they will double their investment within few months, they are not aware of crypto market , so when the market started falling then all such newbies reacted together and make this fall more big like if 10,000 users sell BTC together and reduce price to 500$ in same way 1 million new users reacted to small fall in bitcoin and reacted together and made this fall big to 5000$.

This is the reality and this is happening.

Now what will happen in 2018 when the market starts rising then this time this will be so big that it may cross all prediction, because again people start responding to it and those newbies who sold thinking BTC is crashed will buy again and hodl that money because after seeing this situation they will find that this fall is just crypto normal situation.

For me, this fall is necessary so that new investors understand the market.

Share your views

Pages:
Jump to: