Pages:
Author

Topic: Why bitcoin and ethereum meltdown ? - page 2. (Read 246 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
September 14, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

Hello, bitcoin talk users

i am fresher from this stream, i don't understand "why bitcoin and ethereum meltdown"? any one please tell me what is the main resin why daily btc price going down, i have invest in BTC & ETH...... any one please tell me what is the resin, its market fluctuation or  any one control these things...... Huh    

There are more people becoming less interested in the coins than that there are people becoming interested in them. (Capital-wise obv, but there are also way less transactions these last couple of months.)

Now why exactly people are becoming less interested in bitcoin can be for numerous reasons -

- It's dropping in price (self-fulfilling prophecy),
- they no longer feel the FOMO and decide to cash out etc..
- they no longer believe in the idea behind BTC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, It Means the future of bitcoin is in danger?

It depends what you're referring to that's in danger. If you're referring to bitcoin itself, then nah. Bitcoin ain't going anywhere. Bitcoin will be up and running whatever the price is(yes, even $1). If you're referring to the price that's in danger though, it's debatable in a trading perspective. It can continue to go down short term. It may also go up in price soon. No one knows. If you believe in the technology then why should you be worried? Unless you're here because you think bitcoin is a get-rich-quick scheme.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

i am fresher from this stream, i don't understand "why bitcoin and ethereum meltdown"? any one please tell me what is the main resin why daily btc price going down, i have invest in BTC & ETH...... any one please tell me what is the resin, its market fluctuation or  any one control these things...... Huh    

There are more people becoming less interested in the coins than that there are people becoming interested in them. (Capital-wise obv, but there are also way less transactions these last couple of months.)

Now why exactly people are becoming less interested in bitcoin can be for numerous reasons -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, It Means the future of bitcoin is in danger?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
September 14, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

i am fresher from this stream, i don't understand "why bitcoin and ethereum meltdown"? any one please tell me what is the main resin why daily btc price going down, i have invest in BTC & ETH...... any one please tell me what is the resin, its market fluctuation or  any one control these things...... Huh   
Pages:
Jump to: