Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin Climbing Stable while most other Altcoins get RED? - page 2. (Read 192 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Everyone is more confident in the rise of bitcoin because it is more profitable. ethereum exchanged bitcoin and bitcoin increased. you can see the benefits.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
The reason is people are chasing the bitcoin pump and once bitcoin prices is stable, altcoins will begin to rise again.  Give it some time and as long as you're holding good altcoins, there's no reason it won't rise in price.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
bithostcoin.io
I think because some of the altcoins are not defending on the bitcoin and some of the altcoins defending on bitcoin. But some of the altcoins are doing like dramas to make the people panic in the market. Then they will stop the red and going up stable after the people panic sell and many will get bait and buy again on higher value.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Why Bitcoin Climbing Stable while most other Altcoins get RED?
Bitcoin climbed from $6300 to about $7300, then $7800 and passed $8500. It is so stable!
At the same time, most altcoins get Dump. NEO, ETH, XRP...

What is the highest BTC price in this wave? I guess around $9500.

It caused by ETF application that will be announced by SEC in september and you should try to read this article and it looks interesting in my opinion https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-holds-recent-gains-amid-a-checkered-market-outlook
Those altcoin holders are converting their altcoin to the bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
Altcoin red because many trader sell their altcoin for BTC, they did it because many good news for Bitcoin, like Bitcoin ETF. My prediction after Bitcoin bull run, others altcoin also will follow it. The crypto market likely back to 2017, when BTC going up and altcoin will going down
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I heard (or read) from some news that I can't remember when or where I heard or read from that many companies are investing millions of dollars in the cryptomarket, though they didn't specify which altcoin and now that bitcoin rose from that price, I guess they did invest in bitcoin after all, and I might guess that some investors did care to invest there next too so yeah, its only my theory though so I'm not really sure, hope I helped.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
From what I'm hearing it's because the money is in Bitcoin right now, so people are taking it out of their alts. But once they have enough, the alt market will become more attractive and then you will see things getting better there. So patients. I hope.
I even see otherwise, for now, Bitcoin into a coin that is so stable and very capable to be reliable in the future with the presence of this development. so Bitcoin becomes a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. while Altcoin is still increasing and decreasing erratically.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
From what I'm hearing it's because the money is in Bitcoin right now, so people are taking it out of their alts. But once they have enough, the alt market will become more attractive and then you will see things getting better there. So patients. I hope.
Activity: 188
Merit: 70
TAU COIN
I think this the matter of trend now. As people are seeing that the price is going to increase with the bull run, So, more and more people are getting involved again to bitcoin. As a result, the price may $12000+. What do you think?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Why Bitcoin Climbing Stable while most other Altcoins get RED?
Bitcoin climbed from $6300 to about $7300, then $7800 and passed $8500. It is so stable!
At the same time, most altcoins get Dump. NEO, ETH, XRP...

What is the highest BTC price in this wave? I guess around $9500.
Pages:
Jump to: