Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin has power nowadays ? - page 6. (Read 26790 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 05:01:26 AM
Bitcoin has more value as compared to other currencies.  It is having value approximately $4000 which is much better than value of other currencies. And earning is also very simple.  Main thing is its genuine.  Future in bitcoin is best i would say.  I have tried other online work too but bitcoin is most efficient.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 02:47:16 PM
Because people and companies continue to buy bitcoin, in fact many companies are also buying bitcoin so bitcoin prices continue to increase, this is what becomes bitcoin power to continue to be the leader.
Yes you are right that powers comes  from the people and the population of people who are   investing and trading in bit coin is a clear indication of the power of bit coin so now a day’s bit coin has power  due its miscellaneous merits and advantages.

Bitcoin being the first crypto coin which is being recognized this large is obviously due to the users, moreover most people introduces Bitcoin first than other cryptocurrencies making it more popular. As USD is being considered primary in fiat world, similarly Bitcoin is treated the same in crypto world.
So the capacity or power is obvious to be this big and strong.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 04:28:38 AM
it all depends on the user, we all know that bitcoin users are the biggest so it makes bitcoin very strong even though many countries are officially banned bitcoin, besides, bitcoin is the first so it always becomes the main choice.
There are not a lot of countries that banned bitcoin because if they will ban bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will go to a very low price right now and i think that the only major country who banned bitcoin and made a lot of damage on the price is china but the rest is not a big deal for bitcoin but in the end of the day, we can see that price of bitcoin will go back to a high price.

ya .I am also hopping for the same.I had holding the bitcoin for long period.If the price is increase means, I will trade that holding bitcoin and Get some profit.Many country including china had a fear about the fact that bitcoin will replace their own currency ,if they allow the bitcoin.This is the one of the reason ,why bitcoin is start to banned in china.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
September 23, 2017, 04:23:47 AM
Bitcoin has become a new power in the world of money as we all know that all sides deal with it so it has to survive until it become the powerful source of life . So what it is difference between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? and why Bitcoin has become powerful among other currencies and cryptocurrencies  ?

Firstly ,let us define bitcoin by defining cryptocurrency briefly then pass to make a contrasts between Bitcoin ,Dogecoin and litecoin .
We hear always that bitcoin is the money of the future .this expectation can be taken seriousely when we see bitcoin nowadays and how much transactions executed per day which is surprising . we can say that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a money which is not traditional rather it is digital or numerical which works electronically ; the most common cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin , Dogecoin and litecoin and bitcoin has something special in contrast to others and this specialty is represented by the number of transcations made per day and its volume, so bitcoin and litecoin and dogecoin differ in their volumes which will interpret to us that bitcoin has power nowadays.

In fact bitcoin is increasing exponentially in volume and numbers of transactions which will get us to the hell of thinking that bitcoin may take the lead of other cryptocurrencies if we don't say that it will take the lead of traditional currencies.because it has power which can fortify its presence in today world.

Bitcoin I thibk has become such an i fluence i to the economy and i to the market because it has been used by lots of people and has been affecting the trafe and transfer of funds to people. It has really been i strumental to the growth of some investments
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
September 23, 2017, 04:21:25 AM
Because people and companies continue to buy bitcoin, in fact many companies are also buying bitcoin so bitcoin prices continue to increase, this is what becomes bitcoin power to continue to be the leader.
Yes you are right that powers comes  from the people and the population of people who are   investing and trading in bit coin is a clear indication of the power of bit coin so now a day’s bit coin has power  due its miscellaneous merits and advantages.
Activity: 124
September 23, 2017, 03:25:40 AM
Welk i guess people nowadays use bitcoin because the price so high.
I guess the price is high because people use it
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 02:46:07 PM
cause bitcoin is the market leader coin. has a bigger value, and the biggest ammount
Activity: 572
September 22, 2017, 11:11:37 AM
I think in it characteristic is better than the current currency. And also people give it value so it is being worth. Even government can not control bitcoin.
Indeed! I think the best reason behind this is that the way Bitcoin market’s price is increasing with each passing day. The way it is earning this much fame and popularity in the international market and amongst the traders, it is an indication of this thing that Bitcoin will surely have a very bright future and will have much more power than it has now.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
September 22, 2017, 08:25:54 AM
Welk i guess people nowadays use bitcoin because the price so high.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 22, 2017, 08:11:19 AM
it all depends on the user, we all know that bitcoin users are the biggest so it makes bitcoin very strong even though many countries are officially banned bitcoin, besides, bitcoin is the first so it always becomes the main choice.
There are not a lot of countries that banned bitcoin because if they will ban bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will go to a very low price right now and i think that the only major country who banned bitcoin and made a lot of damage on the price is china but the rest is not a big deal for bitcoin but in the end of the day, we can see that price of bitcoin will go back to a high price.
Activity: 553
September 22, 2017, 06:10:46 AM
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 04:51:58 AM
Because bitcoin have

high security no one hack it

global :  same coin all over world

anonymous : No one hack  it
Bitcoin has power nowadays because of the fact that transactions in Bitcoins are fast, cheap and anonymous which makes transfer of funds from one place to another very very easy. Moreover Bitcoin has one of the fastest growth rates which makes it a better investment option.
Bitcoin has a power nowadays because of the demand and the user of bitcoin already increased and they are keep on going up and that is why a lot of people are into bitcoin and they already made bitcoin powerful and the more the users will get into bitcoin even that is poor or rich then bitcoin will become more powerful in the future.
Indeed! Bitcoins have a lot of users now a day and people are rushing for grabbing bitcoins. Bitcoins are not disliked by anyone because they have never disappointed any person who remained patient with bitcoins. Bitcoins are the legends of the crypto land and people are working hard to own them.
Because it is very high and it started as nothing but a believe and then people started believing in it that is why it is at number 1 but i think it will stay at number forever and we could all make profit out of it.
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 04:35:31 AM
Because bitcoin have

high security no one hack it

global :  same coin all over world

anonymous : No one hack  it
Activity: 491
September 22, 2017, 02:52:20 AM
Bitcoin has power nowadays because of the fact that transactions in Bitcoins are fast, cheap and anonymous which makes transfer of funds from one place to another very very easy. Moreover Bitcoin has one of the fastest growth rates which makes it a better investment option.
Bitcoin has a power nowadays because of the demand and the user of bitcoin already increased and they are keep on going up and that is why a lot of people are into bitcoin and they already made bitcoin powerful and the more the users will get into bitcoin even that is poor or rich then bitcoin will become more powerful in the future.
Indeed! Bitcoins have a lot of users now a day and people are rushing for grabbing bitcoins. Bitcoins are not disliked by anyone because they have never disappointed any person who remained patient with bitcoins. Bitcoins are the legends of the crypto land and people are working hard to own them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
September 22, 2017, 01:37:47 AM
Why does bitcoing have power now-a-days? Its simple, because not many people are using it, its power may decrease as more and more people start earning bitcoing and stuff. It also largely depends on the community because people are supporting bitcoin alot
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
September 22, 2017, 01:32:15 AM
I think the main factor of bitcoin strength is the users and the community, we all know that bitcoin users continue to increase and many loyal communities to invest bitcoin. big companies are also investing a lot into bitcoin to make bitcoin more popular.

I agree. There are a lot of bitcoin users now that is both an advantage and disadvantage. Advantage because if there are more bitcoin users, then there would be more demand and because of the limited supply it would make the price increase but the disadvantage to this is that because of too many users that bought bitcoin because of its high price maybe around $4k and above and because of the Fear Of Missing Out, they immediately join the herd without researching more about bitcoin, they immediately panic about the China News which in turned affected the price too much.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
September 22, 2017, 01:23:19 AM
I think there's only one reason. It is thought to be untraceable that makes attractive, there has been a massive cyber attack over the last few months, and the WannaCry virus was releasing computer information against ransom. As a ransom payment method on this count, Bitcoin has put everyone's mind.

And that also gave a big a fear to the people that wants to enter bitcoin by that time. There are some already think that bitcoin is evil and they can't stop those people that are hi-jacking information.

But it's not the only one that I can see with bitcoin's power, it is also a very good investment nowadays and many people sees to it that bitcoin has rapidly growth for several years.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 22, 2017, 01:11:19 AM
Not only now, but the increasing price of bitcoin making it more popular and popular. Panic situations arise quite often and the market soon retains after unexpected fluctuations. This increased price makes it providing more power to the market as well makes the users more more stronger.

If you said it has power why there is so much fluctuation on the recent price? There is no way such power can't make the price stable. You can see USD as example, they have enough power to hold their price stable. So how about this bitcoin price then? Do you think that it has any power to get anything? May be conpare to other coin, btc is really super but there is nothing much that we can do about the price
That is the price we need to pay for decentralization, bitcoin does not a have a central bank regulation its emission, the emission of bitcoin is fixed thanks to satoshi, so the volatility of bitcoin is going to be with us for a long time and the only thing we can do is to get used to it.
The volatility of Bitcoin very interesting, it does not make me feel disappointed.
If Bitcoin become a pair trading like Gold/USD or other pair on Forex market, honestly I do not want to invest in it more.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
September 22, 2017, 01:08:17 AM
I think there's only one reason. It is thought to be untraceable that makes attractive, there has been a massive cyber attack over the last few months, and the WannaCry virus was releasing computer information against ransom. As a ransom payment method on this count, Bitcoin has put everyone's mind.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 12:33:12 AM
Bitcoin has become a new power in the world of money as we all know that all sides deal with it so it has to survive until it become the powerful source of life . So what it is difference between bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies? and why Bitcoin has become powerful among other currencies and cryptocurrencies  ?

Firstly ,let us define bitcoin by defining cryptocurrency briefly then pass to make a contrasts between Bitcoin ,Dogecoin and litecoin .
We hear always that bitcoin is the money of the future .this expectation can be taken seriousely when we see bitcoin nowadays and how much transactions executed per day which is surprising . we can say that bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a money which is not traditional rather it is digital or numerical which works electronically ; the most common cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin , Dogecoin and litecoin and bitcoin has something special in contrast to others and this specialty is represented by the number of transcations made per day and its volume, so bitcoin and litecoin and dogecoin differ in their volumes which will interpret to us that bitcoin has power nowadays.

In fact bitcoin is increasing exponentially in volume and numbers of transactions which will get us to the hell of thinking that bitcoin may take the lead of other cryptocurrencies if we don't say that it will take the lead of traditional currencies.because it has power which can fortify its presence in today world.
Simply because bitcoin is the first to introduce in the market online and many people use it in their transaction online because of its fast processing. For me many got rich also because of bitcoins because it is easy to earn that is if you really passionate.
Pages:
Jump to: