Pages:
Author

Topic: why bitcoin is banned by the government - page 14. (Read 2037 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
January 31, 2018, 09:57:56 PM
It totally depends on the mind of government. Basically, many government had already accepted it.But it is a matter of sorrow that maximum government don't accept it.In my opinion, those type of government thought that the economic slowdown will be done by it and people will do many things by anonymously via Bitcoin.For those reason, Bitcoin is banned by the government.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
January 31, 2018, 09:52:00 PM
Government dont want competence to other currencies they want to monopolize the use of their own currency. because their currency help them to grow and has a tax that helps the community the people from their everyday life. Banning a bitcoin or any crypto currency is one of the best way cause they cant get tax to it. Even though its convinient to use.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 08:28:10 PM
there are a lot of reasons the government in various countries to ban bitcoin such as, the government taku bitcoin in use for money laundering of corruption
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 31, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh

I think the government banned the used of bitcoin simply because they cannot control it, cannot trace the transaction and they cannot implement their laws with it.

Yeah government can not control bitcoin it is decentralised and no one can control, but the sad thing is how they use bitcoin in their country if bitcoin banned to them.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 06:26:52 PM
Wich gouvernment banned bitcoin bro?? I think its very difficult.
Activity: 294
January 31, 2018, 06:13:21 PM
I think nobody can stop bitcoin. Those who have banned bitcoin would reverse their decision soon.

Yes you are right. Some country who actually did not ban bitcoin but never regulate this instead. Those country who did not appreciate bitcoin has already change their decision and are starting to regulate the bitcoin and other cypto currencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
January 31, 2018, 05:50:49 PM
is not that bitcoin able to change the state of its users which effects also on the state of the country's economy, why even banned hemzzz Grin Huh

I think the government banned the used of bitcoin simply because they cannot control it, cannot trace the transaction and they cannot implement their laws with it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
January 31, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
The user benefit but not the crocodile government officials, and the country also does not benefit from it, not even tax, so the government decides to eleminate something that does not benefit them. And another thing is, because of bitcoin’s characteristics, they say the government is protecting its people from possible fraud, loses and risks of loses. But for bitcoin users all their point of views are all useless.  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 266
January 31, 2018, 03:55:40 PM
Governments are reluctant to accept BTC. China, alarmed at the way crypto-currencies can evade government oversight, has taken the harshest line.
Last year it banned domestic exchanges; in recent days it has taken aim at websites flouting this ban. China’s miners, still dominant in the global
industry, are shifting to other countries.  Sad
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 03:25:54 PM
I think nobody can stop bitcoin. Those who have banned bitcoin would reverse their decision soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 03:21:51 PM
In my opinion Government banned bitcoin because they have no controlled on it. They don't get any tax from it. By the help of bitcoin too many dishonest man invest their black money on it and transaction their money without any hesitation and cheat the government. So many criminals use bitcoin to make crime etc. Because of this reason government banned bitcoin. But I hope one day bitcoin will accepted by the government and legal it on their countries.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
January 31, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
Since Bitcoin is decentralised currency, it's not at all possible to ban .You can made bitcoin transaction at anytime.The people saying bitcoin is banned in China,it means the participating of ICO is banned.They are doing this to get some taxes from the people by the name bitcoin.This is the only reason for making Bitcoin as a illegal one.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
January 31, 2018, 02:11:23 PM
It is quite realistic if the government prohibits the use of bitcoin if this study is limited to its negative impact, but in this case the government would need a wiser judgment to test the positive value of bitcoin that has contributed to the economy for the better, though not yet fully perceived by everyone in the world but of course along with the time the functions and benefits of bitcoin will be perceived by all
Activity: 134
January 31, 2018, 01:45:49 PM
It is mainly because bitcoin is a big threat in the government because they have no control over it unless they acknowledge it and regulate it as a currency they will never get a grip on it. And also knowing how popular bitcoin is many uses it for scamming, i think that's why some of the countries ban it.
Activity: 17
January 31, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

Because other government think that it may affect greatly in their economy that's why they banned some of it. And maybe sometimes they banned it because of many potential hackers in their country.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
January 31, 2018, 01:20:22 PM
Over the last 24hrs, South Korea's finance minister has come to say state that the country is not going to immediately ban cryptocurrency exchanges. However, they may have good cause to do so. This is because they recently uncovered illegal cryptocurrency foreign exchange trading worth nearly $600 million, and it could be more. So it's not surprising that governments are banning cryptos at the moment. I am not a fan of government regulated funds/payment mainly because of tax implications as well as them controlling economic power/freedom. But stuff like this news is a worrying one. My question would be can we - the crypto-community - do anything to limit the negative narrative that comes from crypto trading?

Link: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-says-no-plans-to-ban-cryptocurrency-exchanges-uncovers-600-million-illegal-trades-idUSKBN1FK09J?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
Activity: 62
January 31, 2018, 05:16:13 AM
The simplest answer to your question is that government can not handle bitcoin and they wanted to have the control over this but thry can not, so the best way they can think is to ban bitcoin.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 31, 2018, 05:09:21 AM
Many governments think that if Bitcoin intervenes in their economy, there will be dangerous fluctuations in the country, maybe the government has other moves but due to the unstable economy, Bitcoin temporarily It is still prohibited, but in the future, it will be accepted
Activity: 123
January 31, 2018, 03:11:03 AM
Every government has their strategy and perspective to handle such situation, i think most government which banned bitcoin currently still learned to understand are bit coin is a threat to their people on short and long period based on economic perspective on their government strategy and information.
Activity: 94
January 31, 2018, 02:04:36 AM

because bitcoin is an unreal currency, and some governments consider it too risky for bitcoin. and bitcoin are also often made money for illegal transactions in cyberspace. but it is all back to the views of the government of a country, not all states state equally.
Pages:
Jump to: