Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin is better then fiat - page 2. (Read 1244 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
where am i? HELLO WORLD
February 02, 2016, 06:56:50 PM
the idea that BTC is better than $ or vice versa is ludicrous, i use it for said mentions above which is instantish transfers.

even if BTC was a possibility to replace money, which it wouldnt be, i dont want to get emotional about it but taxes pay for the people who save your lives be it firefighters or police or doctors or the guy who cleans the sewers, you see what happens when no one pays there taxes and tries to run a cash in hand society (Greece)

im getting off topic

in cash poor societies vs cash rich societies it levels out the field

if i click on a link and get X BTC and you click on a link and get X BTC thats where it gets interesting, if my wage and cost of living are good then my return is low if your wage and cost of living is low then your return is good (australia vs india for example)
Activity: 574
February 02, 2016, 05:54:42 PM
Sending and Receiving bitcoin is very fast and low expensive and it can be done anonymously without reveling the details. bitcoin is a online digital currency through which you can buy products online, do gambling and sportsbetting online.

Bitcoin is not anonymous at all, All Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the blockchain, which means anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address. So It can be traced by any way

https://bitcoin.org/en/protect-your-privacy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 02, 2016, 05:26:30 PM
because you can be your own wallet
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
February 02, 2016, 05:11:50 PM
like what all said the main reason for creating the bitcoin was to cut the cost of transaction and it should be fast and with out any personal details to be given. it is very easy to send any one around the world and fast
Activity: 504
February 02, 2016, 03:06:30 PM
Sending and Receiving bitcoin is very fast and low expensive and it can be done anonymously without reveling the details. bitcoin is a online digital currency through which you can buy products online, do gambling and sportsbetting online.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 02, 2016, 03:01:24 PM
You can send Bitcoins to any spot in the world without a third-party. Try to send money to a caribean island for example. It would need days and you get certainly suspicious of doing tax fraud.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
February 02, 2016, 03:00:15 PM
Their are so many reason in that first is it is decentralised digital currency, the transaction of trade is very less expensive, and to use the bitcoins you dont have to reveal the details about yourself,
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
February 02, 2016, 01:47:59 PM
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
February 02, 2016, 01:33:52 PM
i am new to Bitcoin world. can anyone tell me that why Bitcoin is better then fiat
What is advantage of bitcoin

Try sending $1 of fiat to somebody across the globe.
You will get one of the reasons why bitcoin is better.  Smiley
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.
February 02, 2016, 11:49:49 AM
 i am new to Bitcoin world. can anyone tell me that why Bitcoin is better then fiat
What is advantage of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: