Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin is Declining? And What’s Next? - page 5. (Read 883 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Many people sell their coins, that's why we experienced bitcoin price declined most of the time. Every spike of btc price, the price go down immediately and it's not within our control now. The whales always remained dominant on this market nowadays, and expecting the next waves cannot be predicted accurately. We can't give further analysis for this time, but for sure after the dip price another bounces will occur once rising price attracts more buyers.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Hello dear traders! We would like to introduce you our new trading idea!

Bitcoin is on a considerable run headed towards the next resistance mark of $13,000. The fast EMA (200) shows a bullish price crossover, and now the fast EMA (200) is below the current price, which indicates upward momentum. The volume is increasing but the RSI shows that the price is well into the overbought range.

With the price getting rejected hard at the $12,000 mark and now showing a long candle wick on the 4hr chart, we can expect a bit of a pullback.
The closest established support level is at $11,000 so expect a dip into this range. If the pullback reaches this level, consider a BUY at $11,000 and a TAKE-PROFIT at $12,500. The STOP-LOSS should be set at $10,500.

Active Trade Signal:

- Buy at $11,000
- Stop-loss at $10,500
- Take-profit at $12,500
- Forecasted P&L: $3,000 per 0.1 lot with 20x leverage on Monfex Exchange
- Risk/reward ratio: 1:3 (very attractive)

To your Trading Success!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin has been gaining good momentum lately and I am glad it did. It reached about 13k and faced a minor correction which I think it should have.
Now that it's quite stable at 9.5k - 10.5k I think the price should start increasing in a few more days.

But wait, I see the movement of Bitcoin is reaching the resistance line. But from the chart below bitcoin will bounce back down. So, be wary of making decisions in the next few days if you are a day trader. Well this is not advice for anyone, but I only give consideration of my analysis, the rest of the decision is in your hands and hopefully this is useful.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
By the time you posted this topic, Bitcoin is at $9,438.72 and today Bitcoin is at $10,400. That's a price difference of 10% already. Usually when its weekends the price of Bitcoin tends to go down but at current price, it might not go below $9,500 again till Monday or Tuesday so if you bought at $9,500 last July 28, your profits is still safe I think.

Currently Bitcoin is still the only coin to get the best stability during the past time. The value of Bitcoin changes every second and every person's investment decision can determine the price of Bitcoin in this market. I think with the recent large price increase this market is ready for new development and I believe Bitcoin and all altcoin will soon increase prices together during this time period.
copper member
You don't need to increase the font size. Increasing the font size won't give you merits or do you any good if that's what you are hoping. In fact it's more like a disturbance to the eyes.

Bitcoin has been gaining good momentum lately and I am glad it did. It reached about 13k and faced a minor correction which I think it should have.
Now that it's quite stable at 9.5k - 10.5k I think the price should start increasing in a few more days.
Dropping the price will just create a FUD in the market and people will start to panic. I believe bitcoin has far more reasons to increase in price than going downwards.

You're right about the price increase. It is headed steadily up. I am expecting a bit of a pullback into the $11,000 range, and then it will increase again. It is well overbought right now and there was a strong rejection at $11,900. But the overall long term trend looks very nice. Up up and away!
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
You don't need to increase the font size. Increasing the font size won't give you merits or do you any good if that's what you are hoping. In fact it's more like a disturbance to the eyes.

Dropping the price will just create a FUD in the market and people will start to panic. I believe bitcoin has far more reasons to increase in price than going downwards.
copper member
The current decline in the price of bitcoin is a technical way to further tighten investors into it,bitcoin every year there must be a very significant turnaround very quickly,Seeing the bitcoin rate from the beginning of the year has begun to crawl up over time,We just wait for the process to come
Patience is the key. I am very bullish on the long term outlook of Bitcoin.
copper member
By the time you posted this topic, Bitcoin is at $9,438.72 and today Bitcoin is at $10,400. That's a price difference of 10% already. Usually when its weekends the price of Bitcoin tends to go down but at current price, it might not go below $9,500 again till Monday or Tuesday so if you bought at $9,500 last July 28, your profits is still safe I think.

I agree, those are some really good gains. Bitcoin has some good momentum now with the RSI recording higher lows, and the fast EMA(200) on the 4h currently moving under the price. The volume is just not there though. Hopefully some volume can back this moment and we could really be going places.
copper member
Bitcoin is sure to grow in price, do not worry about it. Price reduction is a natural phenomenon. Each crypto has certain periods of growth and fall. When the correction is over we will see growth again.

I am very bullish on Bitcoin, and I can see it going back up to the 20k mark, but over the short term it is not looking too attractive.
copper member
In my view, bitcoin is not declining but gaining more power to break the resistances around $13,800 levels. We cannot expect any market to keep on rising up or falling down and this is what exactly happening since the bulls were back into the business. Already investors got back their faith on bitcoins investments hence we may expect another rally of bulls which may last up to $17,900 levels in this August.

Some governments are on verge of regulating cryptos and when that would be just a regulation rather than banning, I guess we may witness another big leap in crypto markets which might be led by bitcoin prices.

The great news coming in about Bitcoin will definitely affect the price, but the volume just doesn't seem to be there. It is struggling right now to break the resistance levels as we can see.
copper member
bitcoin had fallen to 3200 this winter and now we are at around 9500 after it has gone from around 13500 I would say that it now consolidates on the 10,000 or drops to 7000 and will remain there for a few months, this is just my opinion clearly

It looks to be consolidating around the 10k range. If it drops below the $9,200 resistance range, I can see it going towards 7k definitely.
It has hovered around that price for too long and I think this would be the last time it will make correction around that, I would not want to call it consolidation etc, because if it was consolidation, most altcoins ought to have started increasing by now, so I am still sure that it is still In its corrective state, once the correction is over now, I believe that we will be heading for more surge in price, probably it will further break more barriers as against the 7k you see it heading to.

I quite doubt if we will see that 7k for now till when the market has fully reached another new ATH, maybe when people start to sell off their investment, then it will be possible for us to see that 7k value again, but right now, I just want to be optimistic that we are heading for another great value.

Good point about the consolidation, but as we seen in the past with the Altcoins, they tend to mimic the movement of Bitcoin. At the moment there is the RSI is showing a ton of momentum in Bitcoins favor. It is recording higher lows on the RSI, but the volume is still at a lul. If Bitcoin can break $10,600 I can see it increasing the volatility and going back up to $12,000 in the short term. But if it can't break through this resistance on the low volume, then it looks like may come back down to the $9,000 support level.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Bitcoin is sure to grow in price, do not worry about it. Price reduction is a natural phenomenon. Each crypto has certain periods of growth and fall. When the correction is over we will see growth again.
Don't worry after weeks of declining bitcoin price falling into 9k$ now bitcoin moving again their price value at 10k$ while I am typing this comment. So meaning bitcoin is very high volatile difficult to predict when the proce goes down and up so eventually we need to monitor well the moving of bitcoin to avoid nervous amd always be calm emotions to avoid panic.

Great explanation and you an positive thinking and strong believer about bitcoin and your are correct that have an period of grow and falll so patience patience the bullrun is coming soon.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
In my view, bitcoin is not declining but gaining more power to break the resistances around $13,800 levels. We cannot expect any market to keep on rising up or falling down and this is what exactly happening since the bulls were back into the business. Already investors got back their faith on bitcoins investments hence we may expect another rally of bulls which may last up to $17,900 levels in this August.

Some governments are on verge of regulating cryptos and when that would be just a regulation rather than banning, I guess we may witness another big leap in crypto markets which might be led by bitcoin prices.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
bitcoin had fallen to 3200 this winter and now we are at around 9500 after it has gone from around 13500 I would say that it now consolidates on the 10,000 or drops to 7000 and will remain there for a few months, this is just my opinion clearly

It looks to be consolidating around the 10k range. If it drops below the $9,200 resistance range, I can see it going towards 7k definitely.
It has hovered around that price for too long and I think this would be the last time it will make correction around that, I would not want to call it consolidation etc, because if it was consolidation, most altcoins ought to have started increasing by now, so I am still sure that it is still In its corrective state, once the correction is over now, I believe that we will be heading for more surge in price, probably it will further break more barriers as against the 7k you see it heading to.

I quite doubt if we will see that 7k for now till when the market has fully reached another new ATH, maybe when people start to sell off their investment, then it will be possible for us to see that 7k value again, but right now, I just want to be optimistic that we are heading for another great value.
copper member
Many people already have a Take profit target at 15k.
This is the reason why Bitcoin will struggle for much time to overtake this level and reach a new all time high. We noticed that before and we are going to notice the same movement many times in the future.

We recently had a price increase last month and if the law of demand and supply are aplied into this, the reason would be true. This small pumps are what traders waiting for so they probably sell it on that peak. Expect that the price will increase again right after it reaches the bottom. Im sure a lot of us buys on that dip.
price increase is always expected from time to time and as such we should expect also a retracement from time to time. The currently happening of uncertainty in the market is what I tag as corrections and we have to see this as the temporary bearish trend that is going to reverse very soon.

The overall recent trend looks bearish, but as you can probably see, the price is starting to consolidate around the 10k area. With the low volatility, we can't expect much of a dramatic jump in either direction now. Let's see if it breaks the 10k resistance that it has been testing the last week. If it gets up to $10,200, we can expect the volatility to increase and maybe a jump to the next resistance level of ~$10,600.
copper member
Dear trader!

Here is the quick Monfex market analysis update.

Trend analysis
Bitcoin recorded a new low with a HAMMERcandlestick . This could mean it is ready for a reversal. Since the HAMMER , there has been a steady increase in the Bitcoin price. While the fast EMA (200) is still above the price we may be getting ready to see a bullish price crossover.

The RSI is headed towards the oversold territory. The price of BTC has recorded a lower low while the RSI is recording higher lows. This means Bitcoin is gaining momentum and if the volume increases, we may be headed towards a strong upward trend.

What To Consider
With several bullish signals forming, it looks like now may be a good time to close short positions and consider a long term buy. If the price reaches past $10,200 (short term resistance) we may be in for another bull run. BUY at $9,800 price and SELL at $10,200

Active Trade Signal:
- Buy at $9,850
- Stop-loss at $9,250
- Take-profit at $10,200

If you enjoyed this article, then:

- Take advantage of our superior trading terminal on Monfex
- Trade with up to 50x leverage with zero commission on Monfex
- Discover new trading ideas on Trading View

This analysis has been prepared for you by Monfex- a revolutionary cryptocurrency trading platform.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
This is the reason why Bitcoin will struggle for much time to overtake this level and reach a new all time high. We noticed that before and we are going to notice the same movement many times in the future.

We recently had a price increase last month and if the law of demand and supply are aplied into this, the reason would be true. This small pumps are what traders waiting for so they probably sell it on that peak. Expect that the price will increase again right after it reaches the bottom. Im sure a lot of us buys on that dip.
price increase is always expected from time to time and as such we should expect also a retracement from time to time. The currently happening of uncertainty in the market is what I tag as corrections and we have to see this as the temporary bearish trend that is going to reverse very soon.
copper member

There is a lot of resistance at 10k and a lot of sell offs at that price point are occurring.  If we could pass that resistance point, we will be in good shape towards 12k.
copper member
Hopefully the price will be bounce back soon, I know the decline price is a signal of healthy correction, but if the price stay decline for a long time it could shaken the investor trust, but in this few days the signal has been show a positive signal, seems like the price want to go up again

There is strong resistance at 10k. It seems like a nice round number to short. If we can't break through this 10k barrier, then I can see the price going down to the mid 8 thousands.
Pages:
Jump to: