Pages:
Author

Topic: Why bitcoin is falling and when will it end? [ANSWERED] - page 3. (Read 627 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

It's not a new news that bitcoin's price is falling since last 2 days and today it has gone below 10k. Speculators will speculate anything but tell me, is this the first time you are seeing this kind of trend in 2019?? Bitcoin is continuously going beyond 11.5k and coming down to 9k. We have seen such trends quite a few times in this year, especially since last 3 months. See the chart below and look at the highlighted area of head and shoulder's pattern.

I firmly believe, that another similar type of trend is in the making and it will continue for some more time. However, I only agree with only one point from the article of Coindesk as quote below,

Two, concentration is a sign of an immature asset class. Imagine an emerging stock market in which one company accounts for 80 percent of the country’s market valuation. A diversified category will be more resilient, flexible and powerful, as internal connections and synergies empower a profitable irrigation of resources.

Increasing dominance can lead to utter massacre and there will be no area of recovery if anything wrong happens! Lets just wait and watch but I believe, bitcoin below 9k is still a gift!
Activity: 273
Merit: 18
The worrying thing is the last peak was $14k which was lower than the previous at $20k.

This is the first time this has happened, although I predicted this might happen 18 months ago.

If this proves to be the case then the next high will be lowers still and I'd expect the pattern to repeat as people realise that btc is never going to take over the world.
It seems to me that this is just another correction. Which you should not pay attention to. This fall is not for long. I am sure that the next growth will be very soon and we will see new peaks of bitcoin.

Its 2 months since the last high, that's not a correction.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
The worrying thing is the last peak was $14k which was lower than the previous at $20k.

This is the first time this has happened, although I predicted this might happen 18 months ago.

If this proves to be the case then the next high will be lowers still and I'd expect the pattern to repeat as people realise that btc is never going to take over the world.
It seems to me that this is just another correction. Which you should not pay attention to. This fall is not for long. I am sure that the next growth will be very soon and we will see new peaks of bitcoin.
Activity: 273
Merit: 18

Pages:
Jump to: