Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY BITCOIN IS JUST A BUBBLE, HUGE FUNDAMENTAL FLAW - page 3. (Read 4014 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
c'mon, is this dude proudhon or what?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
no, Satoshi talked from the very early on that mining would happen in specialized data centers over time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Another day, another noob, another fundamental flaw...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
i only have 2 doctoral PHD, a masters, and can juggle 10 balls at once

You should sue somebody. Those years of schooling haven't helped you gain any common sense. lol

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i only have 2 doctoral PHD, a masters, and can juggle 10 balls at once
legendary
geez anu, not that smart are ya

...and you are lol
geez anu, not that smart are ya
i knew it ANU! your in it for the dough, not for what bitcoin stands for, satoshi made it so the users could mine, not aspics, therefore wealtth would be evenly ditributed, between the ussers, say hello to the aspics, no longer the case, THINK ABOUT IT
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
what is means anu ranu panu lanu wanu, is thatcontrol of the monetary system will be in the hands of those with enough capital to afford asics and have farms, a bit like bankers in control of cypriots money, therefore with bitcoin NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Capital will be in the hands of those with capital. Wow, this is deep!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This is not an issue.
legendary
This thread has so much butthurt in it from the bears. Well one for sure lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
what is means anu ranu panu lanu wanu, is thatcontrol of the monetary system will be in the hands of those with enough capital to afford asics and have farms, a bit like nakers in control of cypriots money, therefore with bitcoin NOTHING HAS CHANGED

Arabic drums are in control of Cypriot money? This is some Illuminati shit right here. Tell me more!
what is means anu ranu panu lanu wanu, is thatcontrol of the monetary system will be in the hands of those with enough capital to afford asics and have farms, a bit like bankers in control of cypriots money, therefore with bitcoin NOTHING HAS CHANGED
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
I agree bitcoin is broken, but it's not the reason you site.  The reason it's broken is that ASICs have shipped and there will no longer be any incentive to mine.  See here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/designing-the-next-generation-fast-crypto-currency-mining-machine-179033

You mean those who bought ASICs don't have incentives to mine? And therefore Bitcoin is broken?

You make even less sense here than on the PoliceState thread.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I agree bitcoin is broken, but it's not the reason you site.  The reason it's broken is that ASICs have shipped and there will no longer be any incentive to mine.  See here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/designing-the-next-generation-fast-crypto-currency-mining-machine-179033
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
legendary
BULLS IN DENIAL! THERES THE FACTS, BITCOINS CANNOT BE SCALED AS IT WILL BECOME IMPRACTICAL THEREFORE BITCOIN IS A FLAWED CURRENCY, AND EVERYONE IS WASTING 160 DOLLARS ON A FLAWED CURRENCY, T HAT CAN NEVER TRULEY SCALE BY ITS DESIGN !

Translation: "Sell you fucking bulls. I need to back back cheap around $103."

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
IM A BEAR
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
BULLS IN DENIAL! THERES THE FACTS, BITCOINS CANNOT BE SCALED AS IT WILL BECOME IMPRACTICAL THEREFORE BITCOIN IS A FLAWED CURRENCY, AND EVERYONE IS WASTING 160 DOLLARS ON A FLAWED CURRENCY, T HAT CAN NEVER TRULEY SCALE BY ITS DESIGN !

You're stupid or just a troll ?
Pages:
Jump to: