Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin is not regulated in some countries? - page 3. (Read 1280 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The reason is simple = government & power. They want to control how things are dictated and controlled as well as consumed.

So when something revolutionary comes up that they simply cannot stop by any means it will frustrate governments. Some will learn to accept and embrace the future (Switzerland, Japan, Singapore), others will be neutral, while others will out right hate the innovation.

It seems as though the brighter and wealthier nations are embracing the change with open arms which is very encouraging. It is only a matter of time before all the walls are gone and bitcoin will be known as a global currency. One day soon

It is very easy for governments to control crypto, as we are seeing this past week.

BTC-e with servers in Russia - shut down by FBI. Poloniex - shut down by FBI.

All they need to do is take down the exchanges and cryptocurrency cannot survive. The masses simply will not and cannot accept something that is hard to get started with. Bitcoin is hard enough to explain as it is. What happens when the exchanges are blocked/shut down by the government and they want to know how they can buy some? Yeah... they won't.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
The reason is simple = government & power. They want to control how things are dictated and controlled as well as consumed.

So when something revolutionary comes up that they simply cannot stop by any means it will frustrate governments. Some will learn to accept and embrace the future (Switzerland, Japan, Singapore), others will be neutral, while others will out right hate the innovation.

It seems as though the brighter and wealthier nations are embracing the change with open arms which is very encouraging. It is only a matter of time before all the walls are gone and bitcoin will be known as a global currency. One day soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
Some says, Bitcoin is legal and few says it's not. May I know the reason why it is not legal to use Bitcoin in some countries, for example, in my country, we are not allowed to use Bitcoin to purchase any items or goods. Why they can't legalize it? What was the reason behind it?
You need to have rules and regulations to use something as a currency and if your country does not allow it,there is nothing you could do and from what i understand only a few countries ban bitcoin and it is simply because of ignorance and nothing else,it is a new technology and down the line in coming years they might legalize it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Some says, Bitcoin is legal and few says it's not. May I know the reason why it is not legal to use Bitcoin in some countries, for example, in my country, we are not allowed to use Bitcoin to purchase any items or goods. Why they can't legalize it? What was the reason behind it?
Pages:
Jump to: